🥀CHAPTER 1🥀

Before My Husband Came

Home.........

"What My Husband Doesn't Know"

Giselle Imani Toussaint-Taylor
P.O.V

June 10, 2021

June 10, 2021

10:00 a.m. Los Angeles, CA

His message came in at exactly 10:00am, When Giselle was lying on the bed rubbing her finger against the sensitive areas where her four-wisdom teeth used to be. When her cell phone pinged, Giselle picked it up and smiled when his name showed up.

She was still on his mind.

The message read:  My Nubian queen, you looked very beautiful today at the Ralph's supermarket.

It was puzzling. He was supposed to be in the Tokyo Japan, not anywhere near the Ralph's supermarket Giselle visited Ralph's supermarket to get her groceries for the evening. How the fuck did he see her? Her brow was furrowed in puzzlement as she typed a reply back.

I looked... wait, are you in town?

A new message from him popped in almost immediately, just as Giselle was about to place the phone on her nightstand to go and check up on SJ. Giselle grimaced as she felt a horrible numb pain in her private area. "Must have moved too quickly or something," she mused. Giselle got up from the Alaskan king bed and walked out of the room to the SJ's bedroom. The house seemed empty without her husband Stephen. It was a two-story mansion with six big bedrooms, six bathrooms, massive-movie theater, game room, indoor pool, playroom, big car garage and only one queen and one prince in it presently; one queen and one prince who were desperately missing the only man and king in their lives.

Right now, however, her husband Stephen was the furthest damn thing from Giselle's mind. She stood at the door and watched her son sleep. SJ was lying on his side with his SpongeBob and Patrick stuff animals clutched in his plump hands.

Giselle padded to his bed and kissed SJ softly on the cheek. Then she turned and hurried out of the room. When she got back to her room, she picked the stack of laundry that was lying at the foot of her bed and walked to her walk-in closet. When she was done situating all of the clothes, she noticed that her appearance came into view of the full-length mirror that hung on the closet door. Her thick honey-blonde curly wavy hair laid in a bun on top of her head. A few tendrils of hair fell around her round face. Her caramel skin showcased her smooth, clear complexion and truly brought out her gorgeous honey-brown eyes. Thank God.