🥀CHAPTER 3🥀

Stephen Giovanni Taylor
P.O.V

Friday Night(PART2)June 18, 202111:30 p

Friday Night
(PART2)
June 18, 2021
11:30 p.m. Los Angeles, CA

For a one-week now, Steph's head had been more mired in confusion than the people who tried to erect the Tower of Babel

For a one-week now, Steph's head had been more mired in confusion than the people who tried to erect the Tower of Babel. It was a surprise that Stephen had even managed to get anything done at the office at all. It was the fact that there were bills to be paid, to keep his family living in their luxurious lifestyle that kept him moving.

He didn't know when the car left Santa Monica Boulevard. Steph also didn't know when they got to his Drive in The Maple Drive neighborhood in the Beverly Hills Flats and rolled to a stop before pulled up to his mansion. Stephen's mind was in the middle of an intense debate session. To confront Giselle, or not. That was the bone of contention between the two sides; those lingering voices of reason which made indecision a living, breathing thing.

It was his childhood best friend Tristian's voice that snapped him out of his reverie. "Bro!"

It startled him because it was loud.

"Steph where did you go to?" Tristian asked.

"Bro I called you like a million times."

"Real bro a million times?"

"Look, I don't know what's bugging you Steph, but you have to deal with it, Okay bro?"

"Bro nothing's bugging me."

Tristian placed a hand on Steph's shoulder. It was big, like everything about Tristian. Tristian is Italian, he is six feet six inches of muscle with intense dark brown eyes that could take in the entire planet in one glance, amazing facial structures with a distinct Roman nose with a prominent bridge giving him a slightly bent, but when he's mad that could inhale enough air to fill a gas tank at one go and a mouth that could take off another man's head in one bite if cannibalism suddenly appealed to him; the perfect physique for the notorious courtroom brawler, infamous Italian mob boss, or male supermodel too.

"Steph bro, you have been moody since you came back and I don't like it," Tristian said.

"I'm okay," Stephen insisted.

"Whatever dude. Just bear one thing in mind Steph."

"What's that fool?"

"Stephen whenever you decide to unburden, just know that I am always here for you."

"Daddy's got you, baby."

For a moment Steph stared at him with a poker face, then he nodded almost imperceptibly. "Goodnight, Tristian."

Stephen grabbed his things from the bag seat and opened his door quickly.

When Stephen got out of the car, he didn't stand to wave and watch Tristian drive away like he always did. Instead, Steph turned and made his way up the short drive with quick steps. His gleaming black Christian Louboutin shoes made a crunch-crunch sound as he walked.

When Steph reached the massive pivot glass door, he stopped and took a couple deep breaths. To confront Giselle, or not?

The massive pivot glass door swung open suddenly and she emerged, Giselle, the love of his life. Stephen could not understand why Giselle looked more beautiful than she had ever looked at that moment. The beautiful smile on Giselle's face warmed his insides. The warmth started out from the pit of Steph's stomach and spread up to his heart, his arms and then his face. His face broke into a smile.

"Baby..."

Stephen placed his Fendi brief case and the Dom Pérignon Brut champagne on the tile floor and spread his arms. Smiling, Giselle walked into them. In that moment, when her bosom pressed into his chest, Steph's mind was wiped clean. All the thoughts that had been tormenting him fled.

A/N: Hey Loves, 😊❤ I'm Back with another update.

How did you guys like it?

Stephen?

Tristian?

Giselle?

Do you guys' think Stephen is overreacting about his thoughts and feelings on his wife Giselle and her ex-Shawn seeing each other again?

What do you guys' think will happen with Stephen and his wife Giselle?  

I hope you enjoy ❤

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"