Introduction

I think explaining would be wonderful, wouldn't it?

It had been a month since my last encounter of THE Whitty Bomb. My first time meeting him was at the meet and greet where he would talk with his fans; He used to be famous, but his career came to an end when Daddy Dearest took over. I heard they had some beef, but I'm not completely sure of what happened.

One month ago, I met him at the skate park, in this little building where skaters went to chill. It was kind of like a shelter; no doors or windows, just walls and door frames.
I cannot express the excitement when I saw him that day, but he didn't look to happy with seeing me. He was ripping all of Daddy Dearest's posters and set them all on fire. Thankfully, the little shelter was made out of bricks and wasn't flammable in any way, but it was still very unusual.

He wasn't pleased when he saw me creeping up behind him.
In all honesty, I just wanted to see if he was okay, but he was having NONE of it.
All he did was yell, poor guy was really upset about all the things that happened between him and Daddy Dearest.
I tried talking to him, reassuring him, but that only seemed to anger him more.

Naturally, I left - but I regretted it soon after. If he was popular once, surely he could get on top once again! After all, I love his music, and I'm sure many of his fans still do too. I really wanted to battle him, just to see what he's got, but I wasn't just going to go up to him again after he JUST got rid of me!

I'm (Y/n) and I'm a pretty well known participant of the Friday Night Funk festival! Just like it's name suggests, it only happens on a Friday night! I'm hoping to become a famous musician one day, and hopefully help Whitty get back on track again. Why am I so absorbed in helping Whitty out? Well, I was one of those fans who liked him a little too much. And he was literally the nicest celebrity you could ever meet!
He seemed very frustrated that evening that I met him, and since I've got nothing better to do, I will try to help him out in any way I can. I don't know what's happening to him or how he feels, but I'll try my best.

Because that's what this city does.

That's what the real ones do.