Possible buddy?

A/N: This is the FNF universe!! So I will be making Whitty act how I imagine him to act in this specific universe. Sock.clip (his creator) has their own plot and storyline for Whitty which I will not be using in this story.

You still couldn't believe it. It had been a week since your defeat to Whitty. You didn't want to see him run anymore. His ex fans kept yelling at him, some even tried getting physical with him, they were basically assaulting the poor guy.

You sighed as you skated towards the skate park. It was 8PM and was very dark. Sure, the streets get dangerous at this time, but the skate park was always chill.

You used to go at the skate park at night years ago, but you abruptly stopped when your skate broke. Now that you got a new one, you gotta experience the nightly breeze while skating again.
Unlucky you, there was someone already at the skate park, a really good skater too! But once you got closer, you saw the figure was tall and masculine. Him again? At this hour? At the skate park? WITH A SKATE? You sat under a nearby tree and watched. You were half surprised he didn't notice you. I mean, it was dark but you could still see him, maybe he was just really in the zone?

After he slowed down, you decided to speak.
"You're everywhere, aren't you?",
he flinched but soon relaxed after seeing it was just you. "I could say the same for you", he said back, looking down at your sitting position.
There was silence, only crickets and leaves could he heard softly. He sighed again, "What do you want this time?", he picked up his skate. "I didn't know you could skate, and that well too", you said, amazed. He looked to the side, at his skateboard, then at you. "Well, you do now", dude was crossing his arms now. You two exchanged looks in the silence. Until, he began walking away that is. "W-Wait-Where are you going?", you said being a little too loud. "Away", he answered blankly. "To where?", you furrowed your eyebrows, while crossing your own arms now. "Why do you care?", he looked back at you, noticing how you raised a brow. "Oh, yeah, right. Forget about your little plan", he closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, obviously getting more annoyed. "Come sit with me", you said without thinking. The look he gave you almost made you snort, but you kept a straight face. "Say what now", he asked, obviously not getting what's going on in your brain. "Sit with me, I just want somebody to hang out with. Don't leave me all alone here", you said with a hopeful look in your eyes.

"Let me get this straight", he turned his body fully towards your sitting form. You hummed in confusion, "I'm an 8'11" guy in a skate park at night, a complete stranger, and you're asking me to sit with you and speak to you?" He raised a brow. "How many times have you asked this question to strangers? At night too?", he had a good point, but you knew him a little? He was a famous rockstar after all!

You kept silent and patted a seat next to you, which was grass. He seemed taken aback for a moment, but took his skate and sat next to you, keeping his distance.
"How come you sat next to a stranger? Do you always do this?", you laughed. He just gave you a look and snorted, shaking his head. He decided to joke back, "So, come here often?", he "flirted", wiggling his eyebrows. You laughed at this, not just because it was funny, but because he was actually talking to you. "Please don't think I'm weird, that was a joke", he laughed with you, holding his hands in front of him in defense. "Of course", you looked up at the sky. "I never got your name", he pointed out, waiting for your reply. "Oh! That's rude of me, I'm sorry! It's (Y/n)", you scratched your neck out of embarrassment. "(Y/n), huh."

You sat there, talking. You were enjoying your conversations a lot, and it looked like he did too. He must've missed talking to people.

"This might be a heavy subject for you, but I'm really curious", you began carefully, you saw him looking at you from the corner of your eye, trying to analyze what you're getting at. "Your career...", you hinted. He huffed and nodded, "Ask away. I need to rant to someone anyway", he leaned on the tree behind him.

"How did... Or what, happened exactly if I may ask? With your career and all", you were careful with your words, you didn't want to scare him off now. "It's that dick that took my songs. Daddy Dearest or whatever. Took my fucking songs and claimed them as his own.", he spoke, obviously angry from how his tone changed.
"Well have you done anything about it?", you asked, trying to understand the whole situation. "Damn right I have, fucker accused me for doing drugs and assaulting his daughter or something, which I did not by the way.", he ranted.
Woah, so he basically got cancelled over lies? "Sorry for my language, I'm just really mad", he apologized, tearing some of the grass apart. "You don't have to apologize for that, if I were you I'd be really angry too!", you looked at him in sympathy. So that's why those people kept bugging him, and that's why he was constantly hiding. "So if you're trying to avoid all these people, why are you outside?", you tilted your head. "Well, I never had a problem with money. But money's been getting pretty tight lately, and apartments cost a lot these days. I'm trying to pay for rent, so I mostly spend my time outside so I don't waste power and all", he admitted.

That must've been horrible. He lost his joy and his dream because of some stupid lies. Well, you hoped they were lies. But you really did believe he was telling the truth. "You can stay at my place if you wa-", "No no no. Not in a million years.", he shook his head 'no'. "Please? I got a spare room and I need a roomate, I'll die alone in there I swear", you tried bribing him with a little humor, to which he still declined. "I can't just go in your dorm and stay there, I only just met you", he tried reasoning with you, to which you replied, "You didn't meet me just now", you raised an eyebrow smirking. "Yeah, okay, technically I met you that day when we battled", "Nope", "That building at the skate park?" He pointed at the building. "Nah", you replied cheekily.
He tapped his chin in thought and looked at you for an answer. "It was a meet and greet", he looked at you with surprise. "It was a meet and greet?" he raised his eyebrows. "Mhm! Told you I was a fan!", he looked at the grass and gave you a bitter smile. "Sorry I forgot, it's been a long time", he said sighing lightly.
"My doors are always open. If you need anything, I'm the right person to ask", you said.

You parted ways, and even exchanged phone numbers. It was really clear that he missed speaking to somebody nice, since he gladly gave you his phone number. You were hoping to hang out with him again, maybe you'll introduce him to your friends soon?