Chapter 3 - Void Stiles

You're starting to wake up but as you went to move you slowly realised that you couldn't..... You were tied down to a chair. You were attempting to breaks free of the ropes when Void walked in and saw what you were doing...
"I wouldn't attempt it," he insisted, "you'll never be able to break free of them, sweetheart."
"What do you want from me and why did you kidnap me?" You questioned.
"I didn't want it to come to this but Stiles left me no choice and he clearly seems quite interested in you, so does that answer you're question in enough detail, missy?" You pulled a disgusted face at him for the words that just came out of his mouth.
"Can you just let me go, this wasn't really a good first impression."
No how many times will I have to tell you, you are staying right were you are."

After a few moments of stillness and silence went by and Void broke the silence by saying four single words...
"Y-Y/N, I'm so sorry," Stiles said with a broken voice and a tear dropping down his face.
"S-Stiles, is that you?"

Void Stiles then turned around and left the room leaving you speachless as to what had just happened. So I can reach him if I just try hard enough, You thought, but eventually Voids hold over him grows too strong so if I manage t reach him it will only be for a second. Void then came back into the room after about 30 minutes and started to ask you more questions.
"So how much do you love him, be honest sweetheart."
"Who said I did we are just friends," I replied with a tired voice, "They'll come for me, you know?"
"Who will? Stiles, he can't remember I have control over his body. Scott, well lets just say I have taken care of him. Oh and your little buddy Klaus, well I have kept him occupied on a wild goose chase."
"What have you done to them, you don't have to hurt anybody in order to get back at Stiles, just leave him alone please."
"I'll see you in a minute, sweetheart."
"No come back, don't leave me in here!" You screamed at the top of your lungs hoping that someone should hear you. You were stuck, cold and alone. You felt helpless.