Chapter 4 - The Unexpected Rescue

It has been a few days now and Void has been in and out of the room questioning you. You keep on asking yourself if you like him or not but you are unsure every time you see him now it gives you butterflies. You were unsure what time of the day it was seen as the place where you were being kept had no windows but at least now you were untied from the chair and you could now move in the space of the room. Finally, after about a week of being weak you were finally able to start using your powers again. So you've decided when Void comes back to question you, you are going to ambush him using your powers and break free and get out of there. You have it all planned out now to see if it works. Here I go, you thought.
"So, sweetheart, I have something to tell you."
"What is it Void?"
"Stiles is dying."
"I don't believe you."
"He is, you know?"
"Why should I believe you, you kidnapped me and you just wanna use me to get back at Stiles so just let me go and let me talk to him and have him back.... please?"
"Sorry, sweetheart, not today."

Then using your powers you made his head start to hurt really bad until he was kneeling on the floor then you knocked him unconscious so that you could get out of there. You are now at the entrance of the place where you were being held but Void appeared in front of you.
"I'm a thousand years old, you cant kill me!" Void shouted, "So stop trying, sweetheart."

He then went to grab your arm but before he could someone came from behind him and snapped his neck. Looking down at Void's body you were just hoping that Stiles somehow managed to survive. You slowly look up to see who it truly was.
"Klaus."
"Hello, love."
Your eyesight then turned to darkness.