Chapter 5 - The Mikaelson Family

"Oh for fucks sake, you were never a Mikaelson, get over it!" Kol exclaimed.
"Stop with all the shouting." Klaus said.
"Brother you're home. And I see you have a guest, the names Kol Mikaelson pleasure I'm sure." Kol replied happily.
"Brother leave her be for god's sake she has just escaped an evil spirit who kidnapped her a few weeks ago." Klaus exclaimed.
"No its fine Klaus, really, I don't mind I'm Y/N by the way." You insisted.

After you had finished getting introduced to the Mikaelson's you tried to leave by sneaking off but as you turned around to walk through the door you almost bumped into a girl who gave away what you were doing and Klaus came straight over and helped you back over to the couch,  while everyone got a turn at hugging the girl that you bumped into.
"So who is she?" The girl questioned.
"This Rebekah is Y/N," Klaus replied.
"Pleasure to meet you Y/N. I'm guessing you're in my brother's good books or else he would've ripper your bloody head off," Rebekah said while smiling.
"Good books?" You questioned.
"Doesn't matter I'll explain later." Rebekah whispered to me.

It was now night time and you were in the guest bedroom at the Mikaelson house in New Orleans. They offered you food time and time again but you refused, you just wanted to be back with Stiles and to get to see him again to make sure that he was ok. It's was now the middle of the night and you decided to sneak out but as you walked downstairs you looked behind you to see if anyone was there but as you went to turn around you bumped into someone. It was Klaus.
"Where do you think you're going, love?"
"To see if Stiles is ok."
You tried to walk past him but he grabbed your arm, turned you around and pulled you a little closer o him so that you were only a few inches from his face.
"I don't think so. The last time you were around him he kidnapped you, so no you're staying here."
"That wasn't him. He wasn't himself, you know that. He was being possessed by an evil spirit."
"How do you even know that, hmm? I'm sorry love but he's not in there."
"He talked to me, he managed to push through the spirit that was possessing him and he told me that he was sorry."

The door to the house then swung open but there was nothing. Klaus then went to check what it was and gestured for you to stay behind, so you did so. He checked and closed the door but there was nothing there. He then turned around to find that you were no longer there...