Chapter 3

I feel like I should show the kind of venue vibe I was talking about. Fun fact this is the venue I go to for underground concerts in my city :D 

The place was packed and I didnt make it to my best friend I was kind of in the middle back. 

I texted her "Hey I am in the middle back so I dont know."

"You want me to meet you there?"

"No stay Dummy your front row... I'll try to get up there."

After a few attempts there wasnt even a change they people were like a wall not letting anyone ahead of them but its always like that at concerts.

I gave up hope and went to the bar. Might as well put the unlimited drinks to use.

The lights started to dim and the concert was starting. I can see the stage from the right side view at the bar. 

I was hoping to see the cute singer but I guys they come on after because another band came out.

3 songs later

"Now for this song I want people to crowd surf, go fucking crazy this song is one is my fucking favorite."

I stood up from the bar and headed to the crowd. I had an idea.

I asked a group of tall dudes "Hey guys can you please pick me up I want to crowd surf?"

I ask in my most sweet voice men can never resist. 

In no time I was up and passed around toward the front of the crowd. I didnt think about how I would get down. 

Lucky a guard was caughting the people at the gate seperating the stage from the crowd. 

"Excuse me sir can you put me down next to that girl over there?"

The main walked to were my friend was before he let me down I gave him a big kiss on the cheek as he held me bride style

"Thank you sir I'll remember you in another life."

He then placed me on the other side of the gate next to my friend like I was nothing. Man must have been strong as fuck.

"Bitchhh you did not just do that."

"Had to get up there some how"

After a few more songs it was time for the cute singer's band. 

They soon came out and once again I am in trans with the singer.

"I think I like the lead singer."

"What really? you think he would be at the after party?"

"Holly fuck I didnt even think about that. I hope so."

Their music was really good and I feel like he was stealing looks at me the whole time

after they were off the lead band was starting to make their way on stage when the bouncer from earlier came again. 

"Your wanted backstage."

"Who us?"

"Im not sure about her, he just said you."

"He...Omg I think he wants to talk to me."

"Y/N just go I'll hang back and watch the Bleachers."

"I get you to come back stage with us ok."

Just when I said that the body guard picked me up over the gate and carried me bride style up the a room back stage.

He then put me down and opened the door for me. 

"Thank you, but I couldve walked myself."

"Its no problem."

He closed the door behind me.

I turned to face the room only to see the lead singer walking out another room I think was the bathroom.

We were silent for a moment until he said something first.

"Hi- I um I'm Rodrick."

"Hey-...You did guys were really good tonight. Oh and my name is Y/N"

"Thats a pretty name Y/N."

"It sounds pretty when you say it."

"Oh it does now."

He said in a joking tone

"Yeah- I dont know why I said that." I admitted

He sat down on the couch 

"Do you care to sit next to me- if you want to  or you can stand or sit or leave its up to you."

He said nervously 

I laughed a little 

"Its fine I can sit on the couch."

I sat pretty close to Rodrick

"So why did you invite me here?"

"Oh well actually, I thought you reminded me of someone but it actually turns out to be you."

"Oh and where do I know you from?"

"Back in middle school. I was only there for like a week before we moved. We- uh we both went to the middle school party and we were picked to go into the closet."

"OMG your Rick."

I bounced on the couch in excitement. 

I can tell he was happy that I remembered him.

"Didnt we kiss?"

"Oh uhm yeah it was actually my first kiss."

"Oh yeah mines too."

It was a pretty silent after.

"This may sound weird but Y/N I liked you since my first day of middle school. You've never left my mind and seeing you now at 21 at a concert I was playing at and you being front row must mean something fate almost."

His confession was said in a manner as if he was letting weight off his chest. I couldnt help but find it cute. 

"So thats why I'm going to do what I've been wanting to do since the moment I seen you-" He rushed towards and landed his lips on mine. 

Aweeee guyyysss what do yall think. Its getting Spicy. Hope you like how he confessed I feel like it fitted him and the moment but also not make it seem rushed. See you guys next chapter.