Chapter 4

I just love this Picture of him <B

Were kissing

He's actually kissing me

I like it

The kiss started getting a little heated and it started to turn into us making out.

"Fuck you lips are so soft."

He whispered sexily into my ear. 

I smile as he quickly returned to my lips

He picked up my leg and leading it to the other side of his leg. (your like sitting on his lap facing toward him) His hands resting on the side of butt almost like he was holding it.

He starting to kiss down and around my neck. Small moans began to escape my mouth and my body started to grind on top of his. 

I started to feel his P/N ( There are so many names for penis and everyone have different names they like so you guys can pick what name you want is peen to be call...I prefer peen best ;)-

I can feel his breathing became more heavy against my neck as he kept kissing me all around my neck. 

"mmhm fuck" He whisper in a really deep tone

Our lips met up again as I continued to grind on his lap. His P/N was getting easier and easier to feel against my V/N ( Same thing for the vagina what every name yall like to call you insert the name). 

I feel his hand slowly glaze up my body almost landing on my breast when there was a knock on the door.

I broke from his lips trying to get my breathing in order. 

I can feel his eyes being 100% on me as if he didnt even hear someone knocking on the door. 

"Someone knocked on the door." I said as I tried to get up from his lap but he grabbed my leg putting it back beside him.

"I'm sure they had left by now."

Just as he said that there was another knock on the door 

"Nice try." 

I pecked him on his lips and turned off from his lap so I was now sitting on his lap. 

I looked kinda mad when he got up and opened the door. 

I seen my Best friend run into the room looking around until she seen me. 

"Bitch I was worried you werent texting me back."

"Oh we were just...talking and I didnt get the chance to check my phone."

She looked at me and then back at Rodrick

"Yeah ok."

"Is the concert over?"

"The concert been over and I wanna go to the after party."

"Ok ok I'll be out in a sec. Warm the car up."

I handed her the keys and she walked out closing the door behind her.

"Sorry that was my best friend."

"Oh its no problem she was worried about you is all."

"Yeah"

There was awkward silence for about 30 sec

"So your going to the after party?"

"Oh yeah we heading there now I guess. You gonna be there?"

"Yeah I just have to finish setting up here then be out."

"Cool Cool" I awkwardly nodded Ugh why is everything so awkward

"So about what just happened...I uh- would love to continue were we left off some other time...I mean if you want I dont want to force you into it as long as your comfortable with it." He awkwardly laughed

I walked up to him and whip me thumb over the side of his lips where there was some of my lip gloss left over from our make out session. 

"Your cute" and I walked out

****Honey bees how was the chapter. I love writing steamy scenes but dont tell anyone lol. I wanted Rodrick to be all nervous and stuff but in the sheets he gonna be such a Dom oop- I said to much stay tuned Honey bees and Consent is Key******