Chapter 6

Anyways Rodrick is coming to your house so yall can make sweet love all night long you little nasty Honey Bees. Above it what I would want my room to be like but like I said its whatever you want it to look like as always.

I played (Whatever songs you want) on the drive back to my place.

I cant tell if I'm more excited or nervous for this. It has been a while since we really had a good time if you know what I mean. 

"You know I had another intensions too not just you know...sleeping with you."

"Oh really and what are those other intensions?"

"Cant say...not now at least."

I quickly shot him a glance and looked back at the road. Sounds like he's gonna murder me or something what other intensions could he mean.

I can tell he was getting real hype up about getting back to my place it was cute.

Right before I can fully get into my parking spot I can feel his hand hand on my thigh inching closer and closer up to my P/N. He quickly unbuckled my seat belt and started kissing my neck, I couldnt help but moan his sudden movement we so hot and sexy. The fact that he wanted me so bad he couldnt even wait until we got to the bed just made me more turned on. 

"You know the door is right there."

"I know I just couldnt help myself, I've been holding back all night."

He leaned back into the seat with his hand on his forehead. 

"I just need at minute or two I'll be inside in a second."

"Okay my room is the last door down the hall straight from the front door and dont forget to lock the doors."

I was a little bit nervous leaving him in my car but what is he gonna do steal it while on tour. -lol-

I quickly went to my room and turned the led lights to red and put on some sexy music from my 18+ playlist lit an incent and hurried to the bathroom. 

I stripped down to my bra and underwear good thing we got some yesterday and it was a sexy matching set. I quickly washed up down there because its been a long day and we gotta freshen up. I through on a big tee shirt down mid thigh and gurgled some mouth wash really fast just in case. 

As soon as I open the bathroom door all I can see is Rodrick look at something on my desk then he turned to me and he. looked. surprised. 

"Y/N what are you doing to me."

He rushed over to me and once again we began our heated makeout session but this time were going all the way. 

We head to the bed without breaking our kiss. He takes off his jacket and I reach for his belt. Soon he was only in plaid boxers. 

He looked up at me and slowly stared to kiss my neck but kept going down kissing all the way to my hips. I felt him lift up my shirt and grab my underwear but with his mf teeth. That was the most sexiest thing ever OMG. Before I can even react he dove right into my V/N. 

I couldnt help but moan he was putting in the work. 

"Rodrick...fuck"

I started to pull his hair and he seem to really get turned on by that.

"You like that Y/N"

-Im sorry yall Rodrick in bed does not sound cute imma say daddy instead :)-

"Yes Daddy" 

Omg did I really just call him that, it kinda just slipped.

"Ugh what are you doing to me Y/N"

He began to eat me out more faster and more intently

"Fuck yes...I'm gonna cum."

"You wanna cum?"

"Yes" I say between moans

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy"

How my body melted away as soon as I said that as if my body was in his command and not my own. I can hear him moan as he licked it all up. 

"You taste so good Y/N"

He came back up and kisses me so romanticly. Tasting what he just tasted from my V/N.

He leaned up and pulled down his boxer and his P/N stood up long and tall.

"Can I take this off?" he asking pointing to my shirt.

"You can do whatever you want with me." I said under my breath and without realizing that he heard me. He ripped my shirt off in on go exposing me in just a bra.

I hurried and unclipped my bra before he can ripe it off -_- (RIP SHIRT)

As soon as he seen me 100% exposed to him, his eyes surveyed my body in lust. 

He then leaned down and started on sucking one of my nipples while playing with the other. switch off every couple of seconds. I can feel his P/N rubbing the outside of the V/N.

I began rotating my hips. He notice and slowly he began to put it in. As soon as the tip entered me I can here his breathing change.

He started to thrust faster and faster after each time. My hips moving in sync of his. Our moans filling up the room. 

"Daddy" I pant between moans 

His hand had started to grip my neck and he started to squeeze a little. (you can still breath fine and everything lol)

Something bout him having his hand of my neck just turned me on even more. His pants, his moans, and they way he said my name as he thrusts inside me is making me loose my mind. I feel as if I'm on cloud 9. 

He lifts up my right leg and puts it over his shoulder with out even breaking pace. I wish this feeling never ends.

"Fuck Y/N your so tight." He grunted 

His pace started to slow down as he gently put my leg back down. He pushs his hair out of his face and he says

"Turn around" In a deep demanding tone. 

I listen to him and turned around and put my ass up arching my back. 

I can feel him grab my ass as he inserts inside me.

"Shit Y/N" He moans grabbing the head board 

He begins his pace again and I become a moaning mess again

"Whats my name?"

I could barely get the words out

"Daddy"

He smacks my ass and said 

"Good girl"

I dont know who this new Rodrick was but I'm in love. 

"You and this V/N are mine now. No one else can fuck but me."

He smacked my ass again

"Am I clear!"

"Yes Daddy.''

He kissed my shoulder and to my ear and whispered 

"Now cum for daddy again."

Smacking my ass once more

*****Honey Bees little secret here but this is my first sex chapter ever OMG I hope its good and that you guys would like it Im gonna read the chapters tomorrow to see if its hot like I hoped it would be*****