uno

excuse any mistakes

Wednesday, August 1st

Giveon played in my ears as I waited for my teacher to start class. It was finally the last class of the day, and I was ready to go home.

"Ok class clear you're desks, pop quiz", he said this excitement.

He's the only teach I know that still gives those out.

After the test, he gave us back out grades.

"Jasmine you could've did better", he said putting my paper face down on the desk.

𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠.

"Good Job Raka, another A", he said smiling at her.

Raka Yeager.

She was definitely all of the teachers favorite. From the outside, she seems to have everything figured out and happy. But I think she's hiding something I don't know.

She's a very loud person.Whenever she's not in class at least. She's the jealous type but she also some has confidence.

People say that she's funny too but she doesn't seem like the funny type.

She's around 4'11 or 5'0 I really couldn't tell. She had long black hair although, I think she would look good with shorter.

We've always hated each other since 9th grade and we're seniors now. It seems like we both like to hold grudges, which I'm not complaining about because that keeps us away from each other.

"Next up is talking about your sub for next week", the teacher said walking to the front of the classroom.

"I hope you guys know how-"

The door swung open and a girl walks into our class.

Destiny Montana.

She's our teachers least favorite in the class because she's always late.

She has mid length curly brown hair and she was around 5'3. She seems chill asf and funny.

When we're in class, she's always talking in class, but it was never about our work.

I didn't even know who she was, until the summer of sophomore year when she tried to fight my little sister over some boy. Normally,  I wouldn't get into mess like that, especially not over a boy, but it was my little sister and it's war behind her. Ever since then, I've always had a problem with her.

"Ms. Montana you're late, again", my teacher said.

"Yeah I know", she said throwing her bag down.

"Well you can stay after class today so we can talk about it", he suggested.

"Whatever", she said.

Shawty's eyes were red so she was probably crying or smoking. Not that it's any of business but hell maybe she going through it.

You know when you look and someone and can tell if they cry or not? Yeah well she's one of those that doesn't look like they cry. If she was crying, I'd be surprised.

"Like I was saying, y'all will be having a sub next week", he said taking a sip of his coffee.

It's damn near 3:00 pm why is he still drinking that black ass coffee.

"If you guys show me that you know how to behave, I'll throw a pizza party", he said adding jazz hands.

The whole class was silent.

He for real just be embarrassing himself.

"What the fuck are we in, elementary?" , a quiet voice said from the back.

"Excuse me Ms.Cosentino?", he asked.

She didn't say anything back.

Madelyn Cosentino.

She's always been quiet, ever since middle school. If you ask a teacher about her, they would say she's sweet and caring. But if you hear what she says in the back of the class, you would wanna re think that.

She has long black-brown ish hair and she's about 5'1 or 5'2.

I only know her because she's the sister of the "hottest" boy in school, according to the girls.

I personally don't fuck with her because she told the teacher that I was skipping class. I was but that wasn't her business to tell.

Out of them all, I don't fuck with Raka the most. She just seems fake to me.

Walking through the door of my house, I hoped that my daddy wasn't there because all we do now is argue. It's kinda getting annoying. Ever since he got with Cherry, he's been ruder than ever.

We all just moved in together recently, and all I could say was that it was the worst idea my daddy has ever had.

All Cherry do is pick fights with me and tries to punish me as if I'm her daughter.

As of my and mom and I relationship, we don't one. I spent my entire childhood with her and my dad, it was fun. That was until she found out about him cheating. She turned to drugs and alcohol to numb the feeling, but she got worse.

We moved out and that's when he met Cherry. She's literally a nightmare.

Ever since then, my daddy had been nothing but rude and toxic. It's crazy to think about because I was a daddy's girl growing up. I loved being around him. That was until I grew up and realized what type of person he is.

I think about my dad cheating all the time. He really had a dime piece shawty and now... I don't know what he has, but it's definitely not a dime.

Sometimes I wish I could have my old family back.

A/N i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm really excited for this book🌚.

Comment and Vote😃☝🏾