cuatro

excuse the mistakes

Wednesday, August 8th

I'm currently sitting in my 3rd block class, waiting for the bell to ring so I could go to see my besties.

"Can I go to the restroom", I asked raising my hand.

"I don't know can you?", my teacher questioned.

oh my gosh.

"May I go to the restroom please", I added with a fake smile.

"You may"

Getting up from my seat, I headed to the rest room. I only come in here to waste time so I don't have to be in my class. Something about used the bathroom at school doesn't sit right sit right with me.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Damn Jasmine you're fr that bitch period.

While fixing my hair, I saw this girl walking out the stall, it was Destiny, and her eyes were red asf.

She's been smoking or crying.

I'm pretty sure she's been crying because I don't see any smoke.

"You don't tell anyone about this, got it", Destiny said pointing her finger at me.

"Girl boo", I waved her off.

"Jasmine I'm serious", Destiny added.

"Girl I'm not about to tell your business like it's mine or sum", I waved her off.

And with that, Destiny walked out the bathroom.

She lowkey copped an attitude. I SHOULD say something, just because of that but I'm not going to because it's none of my business.

Next Class

Throughout the whole day, I've noticed that Destiny seemed off and it's never unlikely because she's always talking.

I would ask her but she got all hostile on me in the bathroom so I'll just wait until she's ready to speak.

Our teacher gave us time to work on our projects during class, so we're working on them now.

None of us has spoken since class started. It's like if me and Destiny aren't speaking, then none of them are speaking.

"So how is everyone", Mads asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued on with my half of the project. I'm starting to think this project is literally useless.

"Destiny"

"I'm chillin", Destiny shrugged.

"Raka"

"I'm straight", Raka answered.

"You a damn lie", I chuckled.

"Anyways, what're y'all doing after school", Mads asked "Maybe we can all chill at my house", She added.