cinco

excuse the mistakes

Tuesday, August 21st

The girls and I have gotten closer over the past few weeks. And we even consider ourselves besties. We just understand each other mentally. I'm glad I finally have a friend group that I trust. I just feel safe when I talk to them, or even when I'm around them.

We're in the hallway at school, waiting for Mads... again.

A boy walked up with Mads around his arm.

"Alright bye baby", He said kissing her on the cheek.

Baby?!? Oh shit my girl pimpin.

"Bye", Mads said softly.

We watched him walk away before looking back at Mads.

"Bitch who tf is that", I asked.

"His name is Josh and we've been talking for a few days", She said putting her purple hair behind her ear.

Damn and shawty dyed her hair too. Looks good on her.

" Josh is known for being a hoe", Destiny blurted out causing Mads face to drop from the smile.

"Damn Destiny, let the girl have fun", I said throwing my hands up.

Destiny is right though. He is known for being a hoe. I'd be surprised if Mads do stop talking to him. Once Mads like someone, she likes them for a while type shit. Idk lawd. It's like they be trapping her or something.

"Thanks for telling me, I'll talk to him about it", Mads said "I'm glad you didn't hide it from me. I don't look stupid", she added.

Girl hide what? Everyone knows that he's hoe.

I noticed that after she said that, Raka looked at me. She feels bad for seeing Eren behind Mads's back. But hell Mads would go off on Raka if she found out they were seeing each other.

"Ok bye whores, I'll see yall later", Mads waved while she walked to her class.

"Do yall think she's actually gonna stop talking to him", Raka asked.

"Hell if she do she do, if she don't she don't. It's really none of out business", I answered Raka.

Raka is so nosey. She wants to know everyone's business but I'm not complaining because once she finds out, she comes and tells us. #freegossip

Later in Class

Our teacher added something new to our projects, something about old people, I'm not sure.

"Ok girls I'm going to have to add someone to your group for something that I can't speak to yall about", He yelled across the room.

That was so unnecessary.

The girl walked fast over to us.

"Hey mamas", She said with a smirk.

Mckenna Sabbat.

I don't know much about her, all I know was that she's gay. And she's a weird gay at that. Calling people mamas and sexy 24/7. She wants EVERYONE to know that she's gay.

"So what yall sexy asses doing", Mckenna winked.

This bitch is so gay.

"Obviously working on our projects. I don't know we have to write about old people", Destiny huffed.

"Oh my gosh! I love old people", Mckenna said cheerfully.

why.

"Um anyways, so Mckenna I know you know why you have to work with us now", I suggested.

"Girl yes, so why was Mr.Agudelo having an affair with this??", Mckenna said "But guess who it was with", She added.

"Girl who?", Mads asked fully interested in what Mckenna was telling us.

"Guess"

"Girl just tell us", Destiny said starting to get annoyed.

"No guess"

"MCKENNA!!", we all yelled.

"Ok ok, homeboy was fucking on Abisdy"

After she said that, we all froze and looked at each other.

Raka was the only one laughing. She used to have a thing for Mr.Agudelo, but that was until she found out about Eren. Who knew he was Mads's brother.

"Ok so who's house are we going to for this project", I asked.

"NOSE GOES!", Raka yelled.

We all but out finger on our noses, except for Mckenna. Poor girl was zoned out.

"Oh we can just go to my house. My parents aren't home", Mckenna stated.

Okay period.

At Mckenna's house

"Damn Mckenna, you rich", Raka said.

Mckenna giggled, "Girl no I'm not".

Her house says other wise. Her house is big asf and nice.

"Mckenna when did you find out-"

"THAT I WAS GAY", She interrupted Destiny with wide eyes.

I'm surprised Destiny didn't go off on her because she HATES being interrupted.

"Well tbh I don't know, It kinda just happened", Mckenna shrugged.

Now she don't wanna talk about it.

"Is it ok if I call you Kenna", I asked her.

"Yeah it's fine-"

"Actually no I like Kenna Pooh better", I corrected myself.

"You can call me anything you want sexy", She winked at me while putting her arm around my shoulder.

Lawd I can't wait until this project is over.

A/N anyways I'm thinking about making this book around 20 to 25 chapters🤔idk lawd.
LMFOAOA I REALLY HATE THIS CHAPTER PLS😭😭
Kenna Pooh want the WHOLE crew lowkey😏.

Comment & Vote😟