What to do, What to do?

Chapter 7
Draco POV

Three days had passed since Harrys growth spurt, and Ginnys threat.

As much as I hated to admit it, i had grew a little paranoid after letting what she said stay in the back of my mind.

And i wasn't sure if it was beacuse i was so conscious of her, or if she had always been like that, but it was like everywhere i turned she was waiting around the corner.

This morning seemed to be no different as me and my group walked Harry down to the Great Hall.

"Malfoy. I want to talk."

She blocked our way and held her gaze to me stubbornly.

I sighed and asked Blaise to go take Harry while me, Goyle, Crabbe and Pansy handled the current problem.

"Make it quick, i always feel stupider when talking to the likes of you."

She huffed and grabed me by the collar, only to get shoved by Pansy.

She wobbled backwards and clenched up her fists, glaring at the both of us.

"LOOK! I wanted to tell you that you have one week until i head over to the daily prophet! Come on Malfoy, surely your not as dumb as they make you out to be. What do you think your father would say? His only son, gay." She taunted, quiet enough for only us four to hear.

I had the urge to slap her across the face, but held it together.

"Ginny love, be a dear and go shove your hand up your arse. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to reach your brain and slap some sense into it." I smiled, pushing my way past her.

Pansy, Goyle, and Crabbe laughed, following behind.

Once we reached our table, they dropped the cocky guise and looked at me worriedly.

"Draco, what are you going to do?" Goyle asked, glancing back at Ginny sitting down at the Gryfindors table.

I bit my nails anxiously but stoped once Pansy pulled my hand away from my mouth.

"Calm down Draco. Remember, you've been in situations like this before. You'll be fine."

I sighed and listened to her.

She was right, this wasn't the first time.

When i was younger, someone had spotted me snogging with another slytherin boy (it was during a time i was trying to get over Harry, spoiler, it didnt work), and they threatened to snitch on me.

Of course, they never got the chance since i bullied them into silence.

This time though, it was worse.

I would be accused of being a pedophile.

I shuddered at the sickening thought and forced myself to stop.

"Oi! Gryfindor, 10 o' clock!"

I looked over to where Pansy was pointing and watched Granger make her way over to us.

"Malfoy. I need to speak with you."

This wasn't the first time she had done something like this i thought, recalling the day she had tried to understand why i was keeping Harry.