Fuck we're late

I then realized that my hands are on his bare chest and moves them quickly away and try to get up.
" ehm, we should clean it up." I say getting of Sasuke and trying to calm down my blush.
" Hn." Is all he says and we begin to clean up the mess.

___________________________________________________________________

After we had cleaned the mess up we had gone straight to sleep. And the jerk that he is made me sleep on the couch.

" you slept on my bed before, isn't that enough."

That's what he said. I glared at him but after thinking that the couch is better than sleeping outside in this kind of weather I just grabbed the pillow and mumbled a 'god night' and walked to the couch. I heard him mumble something before he closed the door to his room. I sighted. Why, why did happened to me. I came back to study, to get away from my unpleasant cousin. But also for revenge. But that doesn't seem as easy as I thought. And that's the last thing I thought of before I close my eyes and the darkness takes over.

I woke up the next morning as I felt the sunlight on my face. I groan quietly over how stupid of me that I forgot to pull together the carping. Suddenly I feel so hot. I pull of my blanket and sit up. I winch, Ow my back really hurts. I give a glance to the jerks room and see that it's still closed. I guess he is still sleeping. I yawn before I hear my stomach grumble slightly. I sigh. I feel like I'm forgetting something? I struggle before glancing at the clock and wide my eyes. The fuck it's past 8! Fucking school.

" OH NOO! Shit, shit, shit! I have a test today!" I shriek. After that I hear a dump and fast footsteps.

" w-what happened?!" Sasuke yells as he comes out in only boxes. Showing of his well build chest, oh but do I have time for this? No.

" fucking school! We're late! " Sasuke turns his head to watch the clock on the wall. He wide his eyes before speaking.

" the clock goes one hour wrong." He says. I stare at him and sigh in relief. Thank god!

" it shows one hour earlier, that means that the clock is not 8.30 am it's 9.30 am." He says.

I drop my jaw and feel like my eyes are hopping out of my head. We glance at each other before I burst out.

" you stupid duckbutt! WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell. Ready to strangle him.

But I restrained my self. Sasuke just stares there with a weird expression on his face. He has never heard a girl yell this much at him and calling him duckbutt? This girl really has changed. As he daydreams he feels her throwing a pillow to his face. He throws the pillow down before glaring at her.

" Are you deaf duckbutt? I said go and get dressed or do you plan to go to school like that? Not that your fangirls will mind but it's not a very pleasant sight." I say with my arms crossed.

Sasuke looks shocked down and then turn his gaze to look at me, smirking.

" don't act like you don't like it, cuz you do" I scowl and send him a glare.

" yeah right, never in your whole life, duckbutt" He glares at me for using that nickname but turns around and walks in to his room to get changed. I sigh.

A few minutes later we're standing outside his apartment ready to walk... Or run.

" wait we didn't have any breakfast." Sasuke says rubbing his stomach. I turn my ahead towards his direction and give him a weird look.

" we're late and you think of food?" What the hell is his problem? Who is this person? He has totally changed. I grab him by the arm and drag him with me to school. I think he doesn't like it very much but he doesn't pull me away. I shook my head and continue to run. Suddenly Sasuke stops and grabs my hand making me stop. I scowl and send him a glare.

" what! Why are you stopping? Are you stupid we're gonna be late! And it's your foult."

" its your foult too you know. Dont blame me." He says. I was about to open my mouth and yell at him but then I realize that I don't have a really good comeback for that.

" ugh, fine." I say and look at the market we're in front. There's a big clock outside the shop and I wide my eyes.

" Hurry up duckbutt! Why are we standing still?!" I yell as I once more drag him with me.

" oy, wai-" he begins but don't get to finish.

As we ran and finally saw the building of the school I sighed in relief. I run faster and now we're standing in front of the school. I look around and it's.... Empty? Where is everyone? I wonder as I decide to walk to the front door. I try to open it but it's locked? I wide my eyes.

" oh no.... What if everyone is locked inside and there's a murder inside?!" I say as I pull the door trying to open it.
" we must help them!" I pull the door once more before I feel someone hit my head.

" ow! " I rub my head and glare at Sasuke." Why did you do that you jerk"

" are you stupid? There is no murder inside, in fact there's no one in there." He says annoyed. I give him a confused look before realising! Sasuke must have seen it cuz he sighed in relief.
" glad you unde-" he begins but gets cut of by me standing up and pointing up.

" the aliens took everyone!" I yell still pointing at the sky. Sasuke nods.

" yes that's tr-" he stops and realises what he was about to say. And once again I feel him hit me.

" No you stupid idiot!" He says with an angry expression. Before continuing:
" there's no school today!"

I wide my eyes before it hits me! The teacher had told us about it and the test is next week! I almost hit myself over how stupid I am for not remembering. I look up to Sasuke with a dumb expression on my face

" right, hehe, totally knew that" I say with a smile at him as I stand up. Damn he knows how to land a hit, stupid duckbutt.

" Hn" he says before turning around and start walking.

" where are you going?" I say as I walk behind him.

" to grab something to eat" he says simple.
" I didn't have time for that because of you." I stop and rise my finger pointing at him.

" ITS YOUR FOULT TO DUCKBUTT! You had no IDE!" I yell. He stops and turns around meeting my eyes before speaking.

" do you know why I stopped in front of the market earlier?"

" because you were hungry? Why else go to the market if not for food?" I say rising my eyebrow.
I see him trying to keep his cool. I really am annoying huh?

" because your so stupid you didn't notice that the market was closed. And it's always open so it was kinda weird but then i remembered. And while I was trying to explain that to you, you were to busy dragging me and we had to walk even further away." He scowls before once again walk away. I once again had nothing to say. I look up to the sky and see the clear blue sky. While I was lost in my world I hear Sasuke yell annoyed far away.

" you coming or not? I'm really hungry and since you slept on my couch it's your treat." I glare at him and was about to yell something but was interrupted by my stomach grumbling. I sigh, very well. I run trying to catch up to him. I mean I don't have anything better to do anyway. Once I was close to him I kept running so I was ahead before slowing down. Then I turn around.

" you coming or not, duckbutt?" I smirk at him. I see him giving me a glare before turning away he's head towards his right still walking.

" let's make a competition. The last person who arrives to the restaurant treats the other to lunch."
I say pointing up front. Sasuke meets my eyes before muttering" stupid and annoying."

" what you scared, DUCKBUTT? Wow who would have thought that the great Uchiha was scared he's gonna lose." He gives me a glare before he to starting to run. I laugh before I to start running.
Cuz damn he's fast..

I hate to say this but I think I'm having fun. I hate this but at the same time....not.