Im back !

" okay everyone, we have a new girl in our class today! Some of you maybe remember her, her name is Hinata Hyuga Please treat her nice." All became silent and looked up towards Kakashi- sensei. He was staring at the door. "You can come in now" the door opened and in came the most

beautiful girl Sasuke ever seen. She had long purple hair, her eyes was diamond white and her curves were perfect. " ehm, I'm hinata Hyuga" she began nervously. she took a deep breath and seemed to calm herself. "I have been all over the world but I was born here and lived here until I was 13 years old." She meet my eyes but looked away " I love playing basketball, my favourite colour is blue and my birthday is in June" after she finished her speech she looked over at Kakashi-sensei. " yes very good, you can sit right next to Sasuke in the back." Kakashi said as he pointed at the empty desk. She nodded and made her way to the back. " I sooo will hit that!" Kiba said to his friends as he looked at hinata. "Wait a minute haven't I heard her name before?" Sakura said as she looked over at hinata. " omg your hina- the nerd! " Ino screamed as she stands up! Every one remembering her gasped and looked at her whit big eyes. I was shocked to. I looked at her beside me not bothering the eyes staring at her. Woah, who would thought that that nerd could become so.... Beautiful. But the girl was not the same as as 4 years ago. She wasn't shuttering and showed no face expression. Sasuke smirked, interesting he thought while still looking at hinata.

Hinata could feel her staring, not that she minded it. She was no more the lonely wolf whiteout friends, the nerd who always carried books whit her and she hasn't glasses anymore. She remembered how she was bullied.

I was walking home and it was raining. I had forgotten my umbrella. I carried my favourite book in my hand as I tried not to get it wet. It was the book me and my mom last read together. After she died when I was five years old. Today was my birthday but of course no one remember it. Even at school every one ignored her. She didn't know why? Was it because she loved books? Because she had glasses or cuz she was ugly and not as skinny and pretty like the other girls? She didn't know but even thought she felt sad inside she was happy because today her aunt comes home and she couldn't wait! She walked over the bridge when she saw some boys before her. It was Sasuke Uchiha and his gang. He always bullied her even though she hasn't done anything to him. She walked slowly and closed her praying they didn't see her. " oh look everyone is hina- the nerd!" Kiba yelled. Everyone in their group stared at hinata. She swallowed hard and was scared. They came closer she took a step back " now now don't run we won't hurt you Hyuga". Sasuke said as he smirked. She she turned on her heel and was about to start running but someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around and saw Sasuke pull her closer. She widens her eyes, oh god she had to go home her aunt was waiting for her. She struggled to break free but Sasuke was stronger. Her books feel on the ground, oh no my mothers book. Jibs saw where her eyes looked at and he grinned. " oh so you care that much about books huh?" He said while he picked up every book and throw them in the lake. " no, please stop!" I said while I tried to break free again but it was the same result. Kiba threw every book in the lake and in the end he held onto one book, it was my mothers book!

"No please don't, that's the last thing I have by my mom befor she died! Please don't throw it I will do everything! But please please don't. " she was feeling tears in her eyes but held them back. She wasn't gonna cry not in front of them. Kiba grinned before holding it over the bridge

" everything?" I nodded to scared to say something. He was thinking about what he wanted hinata to do. But while he was thinking Chouji and Shikamaru fighting. Chouji pushed shikamaru in kiba and kiba dropped the book into the lake. " oh shit! Damn guys look at what you did I could of made hinata my slave or something! " kiba said as he sighted. "NOOOOOO!" Hinata screamed as she struggled lose and almost fell down the bridge if Sasuke hadn't caught her. " whoa chill" he said but I started to cry i didn't care anymore if they saw it. I started to run the fastest I could whit tears in my eyes. I couldn't stop. When I came home I saw my father crying. My aunt had died in a car accident trying to find me. I couldn't breath anymore and couldn't cry anymore I felt lifeless. It was the worst day ever after her mothers death.

__________________________________________________________________

-Short i know but I have to sleep, I'm so sorry! Aren't we Naruto?

- yeah yeah can we go eat ramen now?

- no I have to sleep

- oh come on!

-No

- stupid hag

- did you say something cuz if you did you won't ever eat ramen in you whole life (-^-)

- ( *_*) nope nothing at all...... Stupid hag...

- NARUTO!

*starts running*

- we'll guys I will see you tomorrow ;)

- if you will live until then!