Chapter 1

Again, I woke up. I hoped this was a bad dream but this time I was tied to an office chair in a room full of monitors and weird stuff. I looked on the cameras and saw sixteen people on there. They were talking to each other and greeting each other. One looked like the girl I saw before, but she was a little diffrent. I couldn't see to well because I couldn't zoom in or anything. "Oh, hello" A royal voice said. I looked around at what I could see and saw Junko. "What are you doing to me! " I demanded. "Oh, well. I'm making you fall into despair" She smiled and showed something on a computer whole the others watched the people. It showed my older brother. He was being ripped apart by Monokumas. And then it showed my mother and father, same as my brother. Torn apart. It filled me with despair. "F-Fine you w-win" I stuttered and slammed my eyes shut. "Yay! " She said in a cheerful voice. She untied me and I got up, I tried to escape  but the door was locked. "Don't even try. I'm trying to be a mastermind of a killing game" She sighed. "Go hang out in there. There is a paper in there that explains most things" She gestured to another room. I walked in there and saw a paper. It read, "This is a killing gmse where sixteen people are put in this school together. They are forced to kill each other and creating despair. I, the mastermind, control a monokuma that plays as their had master. when someone kills they hold a classic trial and see who the culprit is. The culprit gets excited if found out and everyone besides the culprit dies if they vote wrong. My sister mukuro dresses up as me and pretends to be me blah blah blah." I understood a bit more now. Them I saw small thing at the bottom. It read, "Also, you will become my minion of despair" Alright. I think I lost my last braincell. I found some books and realized they were all sad story's. There was a small bed and some toy Monokumas. I record to take a nap so I laid down on the bed and fell asleep.