Chapter 3

I watched as a 'trial' happened. They were finding evidence that it was some guy named 'Leon' and it was pretty interesting. Suddenly, Junko laughed. "W-Whats so funny? " I asked quietly. "This is my favorite part!" Junko laughed and pressed some buttons. "You are correct! " I heard the Monokuma laugh. Leon yelled the word "Stupid" And "No" Over and over. Then, Junko giggled as a chain wrapped around the boy's neck and dragged him to a pole. It the chain wrapped around him and soon enough, baseballs were shot out of something and the bear hit some of them. This was too much. They finally stopped and his limp body lay there. Is this what the executions were like? This was crazy! "W-Whats the h-h-heck! " I stuttered. Junko turned around sharply and stared at me. I couldn't tell what she was feeling. "This is despair. A game of despair. A liking game! " She was starting to get mad. "I-Im sorry, I'm just a bit confused on why he was killed my baseballs" I lied and looked down at the ground, not meeting her gaze. "Oh! Ok then! I'll tell you why!" Junko seemed so much happier. She clapped her hands and began explaining. "Well, they all have Ultimate Talents, as you should know, and everyone has personalitys. I base their executions based off of their Talents, Personalitys, and trauma." She explained with a smile. I could tell it wasn't a happy one. More of... An evil one. "Ask me if you need anything else" Junko stated blankly and spun around in her chair. This... Could be fun.