Chapter 2

POV Y/n
I was shaken awake by none other than Junko Enoshima. "Wake up." She grunted and shook me more violently. "G-Geez I'm up! " I got out of the bed and walked around. "Your going to see how to be a mastermind. Just watch me" She said casually. I sighed as she pulled up a chair and sat down in hers. "Time to watch these idiots! " She completely changed personalitys. Wow. I watched as surprisingly, a student fainted by seeing a dead body. "Geez Makoto, get used to it. It's a frickin killing game" Junko grunted. She must talk to herself a lot. "Don't those numbers spell Leon when their flipped upside down? " I asked as soon as a saw them. "Yeah. They do. What this girl died she wrote her killers name. It's obvious" Junko said like it was obvious and continued clicking buttons. It turns out, she was controlling a black and white bear called Monokuma. It was honestly pretty cool. All besides the killing part. "Hey, Junko? " I asked when it looked like nothing was going on. "What" She grunted, not taking her eyes off the screen. I paused for a moment before asking. "Don't you think this is a little... Harsh? " I asked, immediately regreting it. What a stupid question. I tensed up when she froze. She turned to face me, her eyes blazing with anger. After a moment, she calmed down. "I guess you haven't fully been consumed by despair yet. Well then. It causes despair. I want the world to die with this despair in its mouth, despair is everything" Junko had a mini speech about despair. I didn't fully understand it but whatever. I nodded and then she went back to the cameras I smirked a bit and continued watching.

Sorry it's short and boring, I dont  have much motivation