↳ 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

❝ Are you a camera? 'Cause whenever I look at you, I can't help but smile

Are you a camera? 'Cause whenever I look at you, I can't help but smile.

"EH, I'M IN the fifth group. How unlucky~" You exclaimed, lifting your head up as you look at the names that was plastered in the huge television in front.

"Man, I'm in the same group as SHADOW!" you heard one of the skaters said, clearly he was disappointed or more like scared to be in the same group as the old man.

"If you can be in the top two of your qualifying group, you can move onto the main tournament." Miya said, who was beside you. He was also looking at the front. Shadow let out a confident chuckle.

"Well, that's a piece of cake." Shadow exclaimed, his voice filled with confidence as he said that.

"Huh.. Should I take this seriously or not?" You asked yourself, you wanted to enjoy this race, admiring the sceneries at night, but you also want to win this.

"As if I have a choice, Gen nii-san is going to watch me race on his phone, he wanted to see me do what he asked me to do." You let out a quiet groan, you did agreed to the older male to do what he said, so there is no turning back.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Miya's voice.

"Langa." Miya called out as soon as he saw the blue-haired male. The boy glance at him, and started walking towards your place.

"Reki isn't together with you? Looks like he didn't even enter the tournament." The black-haired male said, giving the flatscreen a second glance before looking back at the male in front of him.

"Reki won't be here." Langa whispered, yet enough for all of you to hear it.

"Why?"

"Well.."

"You two fought, huh?" You stated, resting your chin on top of Miya's shoulder, resting both of your hands on Miya's waist as you look at the blue-haired male, tilting your head to the side.

"Nah, he's just scared of skating against ADAM!" Shadow said as he let out a loud laugh.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Eh? There's a girl in the fifth group." You heard one of them whispered as you tied your hair in a low ponytail.

You decided to not wear your earphones like you always do, because you have other plans.

You cupped your pockets to see if it was still there. Luckily, nothing happened to the ones Gen gave you. They were safe inside your pockets.

You placed your hand on your nape as you tilted your head to the side, your right foot was playing with your skateboard. You then glance at the male beside you that has a smug look on his face.

"Hmm, please be easy on me." You exclaimed in a soft voice, giving him a closed-eye smile. Acting all cute and shits just so he would fall for your trap.

"Of course." The unknown man answered, a sly smirk appeared on his face as he watch you look around at your surroundings. It was a habit of yours that you couldn't get rid off.

You heard a honking noise, as the streetlight that was in front of you started lighting up one by one. You started getting ready, placing your foot on top of your skateboard as you put both of your hands inside your pockets, gathering the tiny things that you seperated.

After a few seconds, the lights of the streetlight is now fully lit, signaling that the race has started. You slide your other foot and was now in a fast pace, your other enemies were on your back, they couldn't even catch up with your pace.

You raised your hands up high as you threw the small petals that were inside your hands. You did a 360 spin with your skateboard as you let out a small giggle.

You were getting excited with this new experience.

"Ah, Gen nii-san, if you're not watching this I'm going to kick your ass out of our house." You thought to yourself. You came back from your thoughts as you heard the shouts of the skateboarders behind you.

"F-flower petals?! What kind of dumb shit is this?!" Someone shouted, it was the cocky bastard beside you on the starting line. You glance at your back to look at him, you did some zigzag lines with your skateboard. You fastened your pace even more, just so no one could ever, ever surpass you.

"Ne, ne~ nii-san, do you know a flower called black nightshade? My cousin, who is a famous mentalist, is his favorite flower." You slightly raised your voice, so he could hear you clearly. The male's eyebrows furrowed together. He didn't even know why you were telling him this. Is it some kind of nasty tricks of yours?

Absolutely not.

"Did you know that in floriography, it means liar." You gave him a smirk, placing your index finger on your cheek, he sensed that you were looking down at him.

You, a mere girl, looking down at him?

He gritted his teeth together, he couldn't accept the fact that a girl like you were much more good at skateboarding than him. Yet he recalled the scenes from earlier, you were acting. Acting as if you're a soft girl.

He couldn't believe himself that he fell for your trick. He tried to speed up, yet he somehow couldn't chase after you.

You threw the last flower that was on your hand, and started speeding up your pace. Leaving all of them behind as you were the first one to finish the race.

The crowd was indeed quiet, they couldn't believe what their eyes saw. It was a first time that a girl, in your age, won a race. Almost all the girls here are just cheering for the men that they simp for.

One of the people went towards you, their eyes twinkling as to seeing you race earlier.

"What's your name? Perhaps, do you have a S name?" The person asked eagerly, they wanted to know what your name is.

You were indeed amazing back
there. Even Miya was surprised that you could pull that trick.

"S name? I haven't thought of that before.." You thought to yourself as you started thinking what your S name will gonna be.

After a few seconds, you glance back at the person in front of you as you gave them a closed-eye smile.

"Yeah! You wanna know what it is?" You asked, they eagerly nodded their head. Waiting for you to say what your S name is.

"AETHER." You answered with a smile. Earning a confused look by the person in front of you.

"AETHER..?" They mumbled.

"Yeah! You know the Classical Element called Aether? If I remember clearly, it is a fifth element and it's also called quintessence!" You excitedly told the person.

"It's a material that fills the region of the universe! I think above the terrestrial sphere..?" You told them, quite unsure if the information that you gave them is correct.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©iKasaeki.