↳ 𝗧𝗲𝗻.

❝ Hey, my name's Microsoft

Hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?

A SIGH ESCAPED your lips, your skateboard was tucked in your arm as you pull your hood down to rest on your nape once more.

The air had been colder than usual compared to the other times you skated. It could be that it was a sign for japan to be approaching winter, or the tail of the cold front was finally reaching your region.

Nevertheless, it still gave you a reason to skate despite the dry lips you earned because of it. Your hair had been a mess when you skated--mainly because you didn't tie them, so you push them at the back of your head.

"That was entertaining than I expected." You proclaimed. Hadn't been your friends, you would have left earlier because you hadn't found it much entertaining without the stupid remarks that left their mouths.

A smile cracks your lips as your eyes bring its attention to them who were patiently waiting for their names to be pulled out.

"Didn't expect you to win that, AETHER. Congrats." Miya said in a cocky way, you rolled your eyes playfully at him. You could notice the stubbornness by the way he drags out his words. Still salty as usual. You raise your hand, Miya giving you a high-five in turn.

"What? You don't have any trust with my skills?" You barked back, squinting your eyes as you were expecting another dumb and petty insult to come up with.

"Yeah. I don't."

"Oh, so you're telling me you don't have any trust with your skills? You were the one who taught me how to skate." You said, wearing a sly smirk. What you said was true, though.

No cap.

He was the one who taught you about it. Miya's eyes widened for a second before coming back to its original state. Shaking his head to the side. He couldn't think of a comeback that would leave you speechless, which is very rare considering how high his pride had been.

"Mmm. I'm going to buy some drink at the nearby vending machine." You said, looking at the two males that accompanied you.

"Want anything?" You asked, staring at them as you waited for them to tell you what they wanted.

"Nah." Shadow replied, his voice croaky and rough. That's what he gets for shouting at the opposing skaters.

"I'll come with you." Miya stated, looking at you with a blank face. You gave him a small smile and nodded your head. You placed your skateboard beside Miya's, you then held his left arm and both of you started walking to go out of the abandoned mine and find a nearby vending machine.

The raven colored male beside you let out a quiet sigh of relief, enjoying the short peaceful walk with you. It was calming to not hear any of the dumb things your friends would have said by now, relaxing even.

Just you and Miya, walking together hand in hand. A few seconds, his smile was turned into a frown as he remembered the petty and useless fight you had. He never meant what he said, and you too.

You two had found the vending machine, you fastened your pace as you placed the coins that you had inside the machine. You slightly puffed your cheeks, you couldn't pick anything from the various canned sodas that was placed in front of you.

"Miya, what do you wan-" You glance at the male, and was planning to ask him what beverage he wanted, but you saw how gloomy he was. Your eyebrows furrowed together as you tried to remember something that happened that could make the cat boy sad. But you couldn't think of any.

"Are you okay, Miya?" You asked, a hint of worriedness is seen in your e/c eyes. The boy who was staring at you, was finally snapped from recalling the fight scene when he heard your soft voice. He bit his lower lip, stretching his arms for him to reach you. Miya wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his head on your shoulder.

He took in your scent and the perfume you used--well your mother who had almost bathed you using the entire perfume bottle because you refused to freshen up.

confused Pikachu noises.

Your face flooded with confusion. You don't know the reason why Miya is hugging you right now. His actions were different from the ones he would usually throw at you.

At this moment, you could have sworn you and Miya were bickering about a drink that didn't have any impact to the economy. He isn't the type of person who would give you affection in public. And oh god do both of you hated public displays of affection.

"What's the matter, Miya?" You asked him again, hoping to get the answer that would satisfy your curiosity.

"Matter is anything that occupies space and has mass and weight." Miya muttered sarcastically, letting out small giggles, that were muffled because he was hiding his head on your shoulder. You rolled your eyes, even though he couldn't see it.

"Oh god, I hate you." You whispered, yet he could still hear it clearly. The male's hug loosened as he faced you.

"You hate me?" Miya asked, his bottom lip trembled as his eyes were teary, it looks like tears would fall any minute. You started panicking, but you were still confused by his behavior. You placed your cold hands on his cheeks.

"Oh goodness gracious. Darling, no. I don't hate you." Your eyebrows were knitted together, as his gloomy face turned into a gleeful one.

"What happened to you? You're being more affectionate than usual." You questioned, playing with his soft cheeks as he started pressing the buttons of the vending machine, picking a canned soda that he will drink.

"It creeps me out, I swear to god."

"Nothing... I just remembered something." He whispered, your face softened after a few seconds as you automatically knew what he remembered.

"You really can't get that out of your head, huh?" You told him, removing your hands from his face as you slightly bend your knees for you to get the sodas that you bought.

"Hmm... Y/n." He called out for you, you glance at him as you raised one of your eyebrow, waiting for him to tell you something.

"I uhh.. uhm.. n-nothing!" He slightly raised your voice, causing you to flinch by his sudden shout. You let out a small chuckle, shaking your head to the side before you gave him his canned soda.

. . .

. . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Auntie <3

Auntie:
Y/n! You got accepted!
Great job!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gen Asagiri <3

Gen:
I heard from mom that
you got accepted! Congrats,
Y/n-chan!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©iKasaeki.

CHS.

Editor is crying while editing this cause they remembered how Zeke never had a proper childhood in AOT.