↳ 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

❝ You are so beautiful that I forgot my pick-up line

You are so beautiful that I
forgot my pick-up line.

LOOKING OUTSIDE THE airplane's window that was right beside you, you couldn't help but still be fascinated by the fact that the clouds seems reachable for you despite you riding a plane for the second time.

Despite learning that clouds are fine droplets of water in the sky, you still believed they were soft like cotton and edible like candy at the fairs you've been.

It's already been 5 years since you left your hometown and transferred to California. You're with your cousin, Gen when you went to California. The guy also has some businesses to do in that country, he became well-known for being a mentalist that variety shows from each part of the world would ask--even beg to be on their shows or as a special guests.

Moving on, you've still kept in touch with Miya, both of you would facetime each other when you two have free time. It was quite hard finding a way to call each other because of the different time in both countries. But nonetheless, you guys find a way to have time for each other despite high school being quite hard.

5 years ago, before you left Japan, you had a hard time talking with Miya about that matter, it resulted to many shouts, you not being able to contain your angers. The male kept on persisting to make you feel bad about leaving, making you stay up all night debating whether or not you did the right choice in following your educations.

Let's just say, Gen Asagiri talked some sense to both of you that's why you and Miya are still a couple until this day, and hopefully until the very end.

All thanks to your mentalist cousin.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be arriving in Japan, Okinawa, Naha Airport, in about fifty minutes. The time in Japan right now is 3:37 pm."

"According to the latest weather report, It is fair in Okinawa, Japan. The temperature on the ground is 71 degrees Fahrenheit or 22 degrees Celsius." The flight attendant announced, you started putting your phone and earphones inside the small bag that you had.