Chapter eighteen

I unlocked the front door and made it inside. Luke closed the door and pulled me to it.

"Want to do something fun?" he asked

"What kind of fun?" I asked

He smiled and picked me up. He slowly walked up the stairs and into my room. He sat me on the bed and stopped. He looked at me.

"This won't hurt" he said.

He came closer. He put his left hand on my leg and the other hand on my stomach. He leaned forward and kissed my neck. Sucked my neck. I felt good but, so bad. I need him to stop before anything goes wrong. Until mistakes of made. But I like him, more then  the moon in the sky or the sand in the ocean. But I have to do what is right. I felt his cold hand go up my shirt. This had to stop.

I pulled away and kicked him into the door.

"Stop" I said

He was surprised. He got his jacket and left the room. I looked down. I then got up and ran after him.

"Luke!" I yelled "Wait!"

I heard rain coming down. He can't leave now. He then opened the door and stopped. He turned pale. I didn't want to know. I didn't want to move. I moved and saw who is was.

It was..Emily. She had an umbrella open, over her head and a yellow rain coat with a box in her hand.

"Emily! I can expain!" I said

"No!" She said "You lied to me. All those times with you going to your family for dinner, were lies. I knew something was up. Your parents never toke you out! And your dating my bully?!?!"

She walked away.

"Emily! Stop!"

It was to late. She was already down the road. All that was left was the box.

"I'm sorry" he said slowly"

I closed the door. "Please...Stay with me"

"Of course" he said hugging me "I'm sorry"

"I know"

******************************

I felt someone hand running trough my hair. I opened my eys and saw my dad.

"Good morning" he said. Behide him was my mom.

"You alright?" she asked

I sat up "Wheres Luke?"

"What?" she asked "He was never here when we got home"

"Are you okay?" my dad asked

"Yeah" I said getting up "I need Luke"

"What do you mean?" my dad asked pulling my arm

"I need him!" I yelled and pulled away

"You don't need a boy!" My mom yelled "All you need is me and your father"

"Why?" I yelled "Your never here for me anyway! You used to be here everyday and even for hoildays and know...Its like you not even real!"

They looked at me "Rydel, go"

I ran down the stairs and out the door. I am causing something for the one I like, love. I ran all four blocks and then I stopped.

I woke up and Luke's hand running trough my hair "Wake up, its just a bad dream"

I sat up and grabbed Luke's hand

"Sh.. Its okay"

Luke sat up and hugged me. This doesn't make sence

"Was I screaming?" I asked

"Yeah" he said  " 'Your never here for me anyway' and  'Its like your not even real' "

I closed my eyes "I'm sorry"

"Me too"

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I know"