Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning with my head thrubbing. I sat up and saw that my heels, tights and shirt was off, showing my black underwear. My shirt was unbuttened. I was a mess. I looked around the room and didn't see Luke. He was in his think room, I guess. I heard shoring coming from the floor. I looked at the floor and saw Luke sleeping. He then sat up in a rush and looked around. His shirt and plants was off, showing his boxers.

"My head hurts" he said rubbing his head

"Mine to" I said

He looked up at me and checked me out. "Did I do that?"

"I think we both did" I said "Can i wear some of your sweats?"

"Why? You look perfect" he said getting up and sitting next to me. "What do you remember?"

"We danced dirty, left, you pinned me up against your car, or was it someone elses? Anyway, I then blacked out, then I remeber that we were on your bed, you were on top of me, you were smiling and I was laughing" I said

"At least you remeber well," he said "And the bad parts. I remeber that I was on top of you smiling and you were laughing. I was unbuttening your shirt and kissing your stomach"

"We were wild" I said

"Yep" he said

"Did I take one or two shots?" I asked

"Five," he said "More then I could have"

"Gosh" I said. Then I felt something come up, running up to my mouth. I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I slammed the toilet sea up and threw up. I heard footsteps come up he stairs.

"Luke? Is everything okay?" Mrs, Hemmings asked

Luke came out of the room in a hurry "Yep"

Luke blocked the doorway to the bathroom

"Are you sure? Whos behide you?"

"Is Okay mom. Its Rydel. Everythings fine" he said.

He got into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat back and tryed to breath.

"Its okay" he said running his fingers trough my hair. "Its normal"

I then sat foreward and threw up again.

"It hurts" I said in bethen breaths.

"I know, Angel. It will pass." he said gathering my hair and putting my hair in a ponny tail.

I sat back for the last time. "Promise me, that we will do that again"

His eyes went wide "You liked it that much?"

"Yeah, it was much more fun then watching tv" I said "What happened at 12?"

"Well.." He said putting his hand behide his head "Ummmm....I think I was still on top of you and.......We were counting to 1 and....I was humpping you? I don't know"

I laughed. "Okay, thats all I wanted to know"

He got up and grabbed his toothbrush. After he put tooth paste, he gave it to me.

"Thats yours, I'm not using it" I said putting my hand on my stomach

"Its okay, I have more" he said sitting next to me.

I toke it and brushed my teeth. I got up and looked into the mirror, still brushing my teeth. Luke got up and hugged me from my back.

"Your beautiful" he said and kissed my neck. He stopped and studied my neck

"What?" I asked looking into the mirror. I have a hicky on my right side of my neck

"Anything else we should know about?" Luke asked

"I know" I said "I'm not pregant right?"

Luke's eyes went big "I don't think so. Want to take a test?"

************************

After I found out that I wasn't pregant, me and Luke were relaxed. We have nothing to worry about. After five minutes of play-fighting with Luke, he finally gave me a pair of his sweats. We sat on his bed watching tv, got on our computers and phones. I had five missed texts and 10 missed calls from my parents of course, and one from Emily. I was surprised that she called. I played the voice mail on specker and listened.

Hey Rydel, I just wanted to say happy New Years and have a nice, safe day. I wanted to talk to you. Please call. Thanks. Emily. "Still nothing?" Luke asked

"Nope" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" she asked

"Hey, its Rydel" I said "You waned to talk?"

"Yeah" she said sadly "How was New Years?"

"Amazing" I said with a smiled

"Did you spend it with Luke?" she asked

Slience "Yeah" I said

"What did you guys do?" she asked. Her tone went from great to bad.

"Ummm...Went for dinner, went to a club-"

"Really? Rydel? A club?" she yelled "Why?"

"Because, it was his surprise" I said

"You know hes using you right?" she asked

I froze "No hes not"

"Its true," she said "I talked to Ashton, he said 'Hes using her to get what he wants,' "

"Since when do you listen to Ashton?" I asked

Luke's face turned pale as he looked at me

"Because, if you can listen to that son of a gun, I think I can listen to Ashton" she said

"You don't know who you are talking to" I said

"Really? In my eyes, I am taking to the Devil's daughter" she said

"Is that all you wanted? Was to make fun of me and my choices? Just because my parents doest hat, doesn't mean I want that ish from you." I said

She said nothing.

"Is that all you needed?" I asked

The buzz came through the other end. I sat my phone down.

"Is everthing all right?" Luke asked

"Sure" I said

"What happened?" he asked