Chapter 27

It was Wesdnesday and I was meeting Emily at Wendys, I guess. She never told me the place so, since we both work here, I think we can meet here. I was sitting at a table until she came here. The door rang and she sat next to me.

"Hey" she said

"Hi" I said

Her blonde hair had some brown in it and the ends were dyed purple. She was wearing a lot of make up, A smoky eye with a thick part of eyeliner and with red lipstick.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry fro everything. For blamming you for going to a club or dating my worst bully ever. But once he told me that he bullied me by trying to get to you, I felt really sorry." she said

She put a box on the table and looked at me

"Merry late chistmas" she said

I smiled and grabbed it. I opened it and found a bracelet.

"Thanks" I said

"It's our bracelet from 3rd grade. I found it and fixed it for you. I have mine too" she said picking her hand up and showed me hers.

"This means a lot to me. Thank you" I said

"How's Luke?" she asked

"Good. He's been their for me" I said

"I wish I was, but I changed my number and I moved out of my parents house" she said "I'm been busy as ish"

"Me too," I said "After I've been with Luke for two weeks, the day after I came home, my dad kicked me out. I moved in with Luke until I have enough money to buy my own appartment."

"I'm sorry. I thought your parents would never do that" she said

"Me too" I said and looked down "And now I work here with you"

"Cool!" she said "What job are you on?"

"Will, since I don't know how to cook, I'm on the drive-through" I said

"I'm not good with moeny, so I'm on cooking, which is fine because I love it" she said "I'm glad I got to see you again"

"Me too" I said

"Will, I have to go home and change and then come back to work" she said

I smiled "Okay"

"When do you start work?" she asked

"Tomorrow, after school" I said "Do you still go?"

"Sometimes," she said

I soke my head

"My parents still have hope for me" she said "To move to Los Vegas and be a manager for a famous person"

"I do too" I said "Don't give up"

********************

I found an appartment and moved in with the help of Luke and Emily. Emily loves being around Luke and getting to know him.We hanged out a couple of times and I started work which is easy for me. I still want to go to college and think about my plans afterwards. After a few days, Luke hasn't called me nor I haven't seen him at school for a week. Every time I tryed to call him, he's not answering, which sucks, I want to hear his voice. After I came home from work on Friday, I got a call from him.

"You okay?" I asked answering the phone

"When can we meet up?" he asked sadly

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked

"I want to ask you something" he said

"Then ask" I said putting my keys down on my counter

"I want to see you to ask" he said "Is tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah" I said

"I'll pick you up" he said.

I heard the buzz come through

I sat my phone down and changed my clothes. I sat on bed and thought what was going to happen. Is he leaving me? Is he going to take me with him? What is going on? Should I worry? I got under on covers and layed down. Does he still love me? I fell sleep after all thoese thoughts.