"3"

( ok sooooo I just check this book AND DAM this just had 4 reads yesterday and now 41 Dam ya'll wanna make me cry I manly write book for fun. BTW thanks for the reads UwU) 

BakuHoe POV~

I woke up around 6 along with Shitty hair and candy-Cain. We went down and saw Dekus Mom Inko I think her name his.

"Hey boys when do ya'll have to be at school again?"
"I think at 7:30"

ShittyHair said She nodded and went up stairs, She came back down with a very looking tired Deku 

" did you even sleep!?"

Hal'n'Half says running up to Deku 

" h-huh?. o-oh I did. I think I was Listening to music to see witch one would fit the dance moves better " 
" Izu' I got to get going to work dont for get about our meting to day with the Enji"

Deku nodded as His mom left

" Your Mother know my father!?"
 " y-yeah her and his wife where very close friends until she...she did some stupid stuff to herself"

( soooo Shotos mom Rei I think her name is was not how she is in the Anime/Manga. She Going Insane I guess and Its not Enjis fault In this AU Enji is actually nice and caring and not mean and burning trash like in the anime/Manga , But Shoto always thought it was His fathers fault )

" ....what do you mean Midoriya !?, my father is an asshle-"

" One, your father is NOT an asshole and two try getting to know the whole story"

Deku snapped at Hal & Half and walked away up stairs I think to get changes. He came back down In Skinny Jeans and a oversized hoodie, And some clothes for us.

~ SharkBois POV~

Once MidoBro snapped at Shoto I was red as my hair that was hot Idk why THO!

( Kiri be having a gay panic ) 

He walked away and came back and gave us clothes and  we went into the rooms we stayed in.  have to say he know style 

I walk back down and see Bakubro and Shoto 

( bakuGOs outfit)