Chapter 59 : Sick

Venice Claire's POV

I woke up from my Silencer mode when I heard his voice...

"Why? Why are you helping me?" He asked softly. I can't talk or he'll recognize me so I walked towards the window.

"I know it was you who's saving me before. But why are you doing it? Do I know you?" Yes, but I don't know why I'm doing this, helping you... All I know is, I can't lose you. You're the one who can bring myself back. "Thank you."

I jumped down but I hold in one of the metal and swing my body up to the roof. I run fast and jumped towards the next building close to it.

"So, the monster already has its weakness huh," Zoey smirked.

It's also bothering me... I changed into my Silencer mode and I know that Xenon is guilty of killing, but why? Why she did not kill him? Does she also felt the same way towards Xenon? It's the first time she did not kill someone guilty.

Zoey is leaning on the wall of this rooftop while looking at me with her playful look.

"Do you know the result it will get you right? Your dad won't be happy to hear it, I guess." She stated playfully.

"Then tell him. I don't care about it anyway." I blankly stated walking towards the end of the rooftop.

"Oh! Don't worry, I'm on your side, and btw, I enjoyed watching! It entertained me much. So I'll stick with you!" She exclaimed happily enjoying her popcorn. Tch.

"Suit yourself," I said but before I jumped down...

I heard her saying, "The Monster is also attached to him. Careful, he might not accept her."

The moment I reached the house, I changed my clothes and hide my daggers. I started eating when the door burst open.

"Ahm... hi, ahh, I brought your meds." Xenon said while scratching his neck.

He's shy, I bite my inside cheek hiding the smile that wanted to show up. Smile!? Oh my, "Just put it there." I said pointing at the table.

He looked so bothered about something, maybe about what happened earlier "Are you okay?" I asked not realizing my voice was soft. I saw his eyes widen for a moment from the changes in my voice.

"I'm fine, how are you? How do you feel?" He asked smiling while walking near me. I'm sitting on the bed while eating my food.

"I feel great." I smiled softly.

He gasped "Are you sick?" He touched my forehead taking my temperature.

"I'm not." I plainly stated taking his hand away and continue eating ignoring him.

"Did you just smile earlier!? I'm not mistaken you just did!" He smiled widely like he just won a prize.

"Tch." I take a drink from my glass.

"I like it, I like it when you smile. You're making me fall deeply in love with you..." He said softly that made me cough from the water I just drink. The Fuc*!

"Hey! I'm sorry, did I startle you?" He caressed my back softly while I'm regaining myself.

"I'm fine." I looked at him not knowing that his face is just inches away from me.

We stared at each other's eyes, lost... I can feel him coming closer to me as I looked at his soft plump lips. And again I'm lost by him...

Suddenly, 'Careful, he might not accept her.' I looked away. She's right. This monster inside me is part of me. He might have fallen for me but not her. And we are one.

He sensed it "I-I'm sorry, I-I..." he stuttered wanting to defend himself but I cut him off.

"Don't, don't fall for me... You don't know me." My voice was partly hard.

His face turned serious "Then tell me what I don't know."

"I... " I don't know what to say, what if he'll know that I am The Silencer. The Monster that they called it. He might be disgusted by me, and I will not fully get what I wanted. Now that I'm getting it.

So, I ignored him and decided to look away. I know he sensed that I avoided it.

"I know enough and I don't care who you are... I don't care what I don't know about you. You're the only person who stole my heart Claire... and it only beats for you." His voice was hoarse and determined while pointing at his heart.

My heart is pounding so fast. He's confessing his feelings and I don't even know if I have the same feelings he felt. I'm a monster. I might kill him one day... and I can't even bear to think of it.

I slowly stand up and get the tray but he took it from me and put it on the table himself. He moved fast.

"Talk to me please. Don't ignore me..." His eyes are hoping... hoping for a good reply.

We are staring at each other's black holes that slowly swallowing us in our own world. "But why? Why me?" I whispered while staring at his oceanic blue eyes. He took a step towards me.

"I don't know. But," He holds my hand and puts it on his chest "Do you feel it?" It's beating too fast, synchronized with mine. "It's beating too fast for you." He said softly.

I'm glued at him, mesmerized by his eyes. Frozen by his touch.

No, I can't be... he can't be... we can't be together or he will get killed because of me. The Tarre Family does not care about others especially Dad and Uncle Dos. They are devils. They will kill anyone on their way... What's ahead is too blurry and our possibility is next to Zero...

I don't want to drag him in hell with me, with this monster. So, I took my arms away from him and walked faster out of the room leaving him dumbfounded. Hurt.

I walked towards Zoey's room. I sensed her scent in one of the doors and opened it.

She's not here. I'm sure she's still cleaning my mess earlier. It was her job; it's been her job for two years.

**** viona99 ****

I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you!