The Cook Out

Elijah's P.O.V

I was walking behind my father to the Aftons house, it's been about a week since I've been over there last. Terrence and Michael are the only two I really talk to...mostly Michael...

We were going over there for the 4th Of July cook out we do every year. A lot of the time I go wherever my boyfriend goes.

Michael's P.O.V

The Woods' were coming over for the cook out today. We did it at their house last year so it's only fair we do it over here this year,

They finaly got here and before I greeted anyone I ran and hugged Elijah, he was the tallest out of the two. I think I speak on behalf of any short being, when you hug someone taller than you...I get it, feels safe.

-----Time Skip-----

3rd P.O.V

It was about 5:30 and William was just starting to cook. The Emily's had shown up too, finally Michael and Elijah went to Mike's room, Elizabeth dragged Chris and Charlie to her room, Sammy went with Terrence and the parents were all in or outside.

"Sorry I haven't reached out in a week Mikey..." Elijah said looking disappointed in himself.

"Elijah, it's ok, I get it, you were busy." Michael said while hugging the gentle giant

"Damn it- why are you so tall?!" Michael said laughing.

Elijah responded, "WHA- I'm sorry you refused to grow after 7th grade!" Eliajh said in a joking manner.

"HEY!-" Was all Mike could get out before Elijah started laughing and picked him up, flopping onto his back on the bed,

"You're adorable when you're pissed."

Mike grumbled, "Am not..."

Elijah chuckled and kissed Michael. The two cuddled up next to each other, Elijah propped up on the wall sitting on Mike's bed, with Michael in his lap with his head on his chest. It was the most adorable thing to Elijah, the fact Michael was so much smaller than him...

They both had fallen asleep at 5:40 and had gotten a 40 minute nap, when Terrence had walked into Mike's room to tell them the food was done, he did so and got hit with a pillow because he had woken Michael up...poor Terr...

I am so sorry this took forever to update ; -; I'll admit, it mostly was because I was lazy but eh, It's here now-

Ennike Fluffy One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें