Feathers

Elijah and Michael

Michael was laying in his bed being lazy, 11 am and he's just laying there, on his stomach with his arms under the pillow. Wide awake but had his eyes closed. He didn't wanna move, honestly- I wouldn't either. I'm laying on the floor and that sounds c o m f y as hell 😔

He got lost in his own mind, thinking about happy memories with his family and when he first met his friends, then focusing on the Archangel that dedicated its life to protecting him. He forgot that just thinking about them was received as a prayer.

"You need something?" Michael groaned and buried his head into the pillow when he heard Elijah's voice behind him.

Elijah, noticing the mood Mike was in, got an idea, "Hm, guess you're just dreaming," He waited a minute, "Not the first time it's happened." He seen Mike move his head again, when he calmed down, Elijah ruffled his wings making excessive noise so it would sound like he left.

In reality he moved next to Michael. The person in question whining, noticeably annoyed, "NooO...Get back in hereeee"

Elijah rubbed Michael's head, startling the small man, "Never left Mikey,"

Michael groaned and reached out to Elijah, "Asshole..."

Elijah cocked his head, "Wow ok, reach out to me and call me names, lovely!"

Mike opened his eyes annoyed when Elijah ignored him, "Don't deny the fact that you like being called names."

Elijah sucked his teeth and moved the blanket covering Michael. Mike moved over and Elijah crawled in next to him. Michael buried himself into Elijah and the poor guys wings were in a very awkward position, one hanging off the bed trying to fold itself and the other around Mike, him using it as a blanket since his wasn't going anywhere near Elijah's wings.

Elijah shot up staring off at the wall after a few minutes of fighting with the wing on the ground earning a loud whine from Michael. "Would you be patient Mike?"

Michael stayed still and shut up. Outside of kinks entirely, Elijah appreciates when people listen to him, since among the other Angels he tends to be ignored.

The only thing Elijah sat up for was so that he could hide his wings.

When he hides them they're invisible, but still there sorta. If you were to run your hand behind his back while they were hidden you wouldn't feel them, only a slight electric sensation. On the other hand Elijah would feel everything, multiplied by 10.

El laid back down and put his arm over the small man next to him. Michael's arm over Elijah as well. Michael buried himself deeper under Elijah as El pulled the blanket over them.

———

Elijah had been sitting up for around a minute staring at the wall zoned out. He felt Mike moving next to him and snapped out of it.

"Elijah, what are you doing? You ok?" Michael's voice sounded raspier than usual, resulting in Elijah closing his eyes and swallowing hard.

"I'm ok Mike, just didn't want to lay down anymore.." He smiled and Mike smiled back.

Mike felt around his neck, he didn't feel the necklace, he scared himself for a minute but found it around the back of his neck.

Elijah was acting weird.. He was just staring off either at the floor or wall, and his head would tic ever so slightly once in a while.

"Elijah..what's wrong?" Michael sat up and put his hand on his shoulder.

Elijah inhaled, "The angels, they're being loud again."

Mike moved to straddling him, "I'm sorry Elijah."

"Don't worry about it Mike." Elijah pulled him into a hug.

Mike got an idea, "Hey Elijah," He looked up at him. "Do the thing!"

Elijah stayed quiet for a second, lost in thought. There were hundreds of things he could do that Mike could be asking about right now... "I'm not sure which thing you're talking about love..."

Mike groaned and put his hands in Elijah's hair. Elijah squeezed his eyes shut as Mike started playing with his hair,

"Michael I know what you're trying to do." Elijah said in a teasing way.

Mike chuckled, "Then do it!"

El shook his head and refused to look at Mike.

Michael paused, "...And I'm the brat?"

Elijah groaned and Mike kept messing with his hair, until finally the feathers popped up.

Elijah whined "You're a bitch Mike!" His voice went to an oddly high pitch as he tried to hide the feathers again but Michael stopped him.

"It's adorable."

Elijah started at him with a blank face...then slumped forwards into his neck. "It doesn't fit me.."

"It doesn't fit some sides of you, it suits this one amazingly." Michael laughed out.

"Shut up you British loser."

Harpy Eagle go AHHHHH—Elijah's specific species is a Harpy Eagle—He hides the crest along with his tail 😭

Elijah's specific species is a Harpy Eagle—
He hides the crest along with his tail 😭

Michael smiled at him and Elijah couldn't help but laugh back. "You're adorable~"

Mike smiled and cocked his head, "I know I am, but enough- I'm still tired so shut up and lay down."

Elijah snickered, "Damn ok-"

"And don't even think about hiding the feathers again" Michael's voice went deep again.

"Ok-....fuck..."