Chapter 18

Jimin was on call in his office.

"So your going to come over am I correct?"He was on dial with Hoseok.

"Yeah thats correct"

"Since you're gonna be with him, try to get him to talk more about Choi and see if you find more things about him."

"Will do boss"

"I'm this close to hang up on you"Hoseok laughed on the other end.

"I'm kidding you will never catch-Beep Beep"

   Jimin silently giggled. He needed to work on somethings.

   Jungkook was currently in Jimins room watching a movie, and being lonely. Jimin was watching with him but he got a phone call about something he had to get done fast. So he left Jungkook there.

   Jungkook sighed.

   Jungkook began to wonder about what had happened that day Lee came to visit him. Jimin had to kill off some of his body guards for letting him in. It was a crazy day.

   Jungkook had a lot on his mind right now. He wanted to ask Hoseok all these questions. But he didn't want Hoseok to be cooped up just for him.

   Couple of hours later.

   No sign of Jimin. Jungkook just sighed, he's been watching all thes movies after he had left. That's when a knock from the door was heard.

   "Come in!"Jungkook yelled out.

   The door began to open revealing a smiley, Hoseok.

   "How are you Kookie"He hugged him.

   "I'm good,"He giggeled," and you?."

   "Great, it's some sort of my break"He smiled at him.

   "I actually brought my laptop, so it seems like I'm showing you the whole plan if Jimin comes in"Jungkook nodded.

   "I'm actually glad you brought that, because I want you to do be a favor, but you don't have to!"Jungkook looked at Hoseok.

   "Nah it's fine anything for you!"

   "Can you search up about my family?"Hoseok widened his eyes.

   "Yeah I Can but it'll take some time Kook"Jungkook just nodded.

   " I need you too, like give me files of all the information, like names, birthdays and all that, can you do that?"Hoseok nodded, he wondered why so suddenly.

   "Yeah I can, I need to know when they died and what orphanage you went to."Jungkook began telling him all the stuff he knew about them as Hoseok typed them all down in a file.

"Why so sudden at this time?"

'Make up another lie'

"I just want to see their graves and how they look like. I just want to know who gave birth to me and took care of me for the remaining years they had." Hoseok nodded.

"Keep this a secret from Jimin I don't want him worrying about all this. He all ready has enough on his plate."

"I won't tell a soul"

________________________________