Chapter 5 - The Urban Legend and Monster Seems To Be Incompatible

I sat down next to the window that was left open in the classroom, and nonchalantly looked outside.

It's recess now.

What I'm seeing right now is a typical everyday weather.

Under the warm sunlight, there were students who come and go in the lively campus.

Among that, I saw a black lump at one spot.

It was as if a bunch of ants were swarming around a fallen candy, that is......

"Hiiragi-san! This, I made this during cooking class! Please eat it!"

"I, I have something I would like to consult about..."

"Hiiragi-san, do you have a girlfriend?"

There were girls gathering around the released ikemen monster.

I could see the janitor who was ignoring all the high-pitched voices. He silently plucked the grass from the flower bed.

He should at least have a little courtesy towards them. Instead he's completely ignoring them.

Right now to prevent from getting dirty while doing garden work, he's wearing a familiar jumpsuit with a towel around his head.

I'm about to forget that he's a so called ikemen but......

I don't know if he's done with his work or not, but he suddenly stood up and took his towel off.

And then he turned around and looked at me.

"Uwah......"

As I thought it's amazing when I see his face.

"Akira."

He called my name and smiled.

I couldn't hear it but I could read his mouth movement.

U,uwahhhhhhhh!

S-scary......it's too beautiful!

I get a feeling that I'm going to be pulled over a boundary that I shouldn't climb over, like a cliff.

It's a magical smile that takes over your consciousness if you stare at it for a long time!

The girls around him already forgot to raise their high-pitched voices, they were captivated by him.

Hiiragi Touma, what a terrifying guy!

He even learned a skill that completely enchants people.

"!"

.......I thought of a good idea.

It's a divine revelation!

Shouldn't I just show this to Kaede!?

If Kaede gets enchanted and falls for Hiiragi, the world of spirits' most compatible 'Magical seme' and 'Magical tempted uke' big couple could be made!

"Kaede! Look at that! That smile! How is it!?"

"Huhh?"

It looked like I had an unusual tension, but I pulled him over and said "Look!". He looked at Hiiragi as he was told.

I waited for his response with anticipation, but the first thing he said was this:"......So?"

"So!? What does 'So?' mean!?"

"He's the janitor right? What's with him?"

What's with him!? Are you serious! Do you not feel anything when you look at that magical smile!?