Chapter 1

T/W's:
Parties
Mentions of alcohol/being drunk (underaged)
Mentions of dugs/being high
Crying
Huddling/cuddling

Sapnap POV

Parties. All every high schooler loves about school. You get invited to a party, show up, get drunk, high, or both, then leave back home to your dorm room. Everyone loves them. Except for a few people I know. These people are George, Bad, Tubbo, my friend, Karl, my boyfriend, and me. That's right: I hate parties. So why did I go to the biggest one of the entire year? Because it was one of my first and best friends, Dream, hosting it. And that's the reason why right now me and Karl are hugging each other for fear life, along with Bad and Tubbo, as we try to find our other friends.

We had only been here for an hour, and I'm pretty sure Skeppy and Dream were out of it. Or faking it? I'll never know if I can never find them. And where the hell was Tommy? Tubbo was crying into Bad's shirt because his friend had been missing since the moment they walked in, according to the short, crying, bee-loving boy. Bad had his chin resting atop the sobbing boy's head, trying to calm him down by talking into his hair. It had helped a bit, but Tubbo was still bawling his eyes out. Karl had both of his arms wrapped around one of my arms, refusing to let go. His head rested on my shoulder, my head on top of his. With one of the hands that was around my arm, he was holding Bad's hand. I had one of my arms around Bad's shoulders, the other trapped in my boyfriend's grip. Tubbo stood in the middle of our triangular-huddle, both arms wrapped around Bad's mid-section and head buried in his chest. Bad still had his face hidden in the smaller boy's hair, one of his arms around the boy in the center. People walked by, staring at us as if we were crazy. It wasn't our fault that our friends had all walked in and left all the people who were scared of being here... here!

A/N: I really want a green monster. The 'Origional Green Monster Energye'. I need it.