Chapter 2

T/W's:
Crying
Kidnapping
Cringe writing 😳
Mild cursing (one or two words *idk how to count*)
Mentions of underaged drinking
Anything I missed please tell me.

_________________________________
Tommy POV
"Dude, you're worrying too much! He's probably made a new friend and is hanging out with them." The more Wilbur spoke, the more worried I became. Tubbo? New friend? Replacing me?! Wilbur was still talking when I left the room, but he would eventually notice he's speaking to air. Hopefully. Or people would think he's completely out of it. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought.

I didn't have eyes on Tubbo like I'd promised Techno I would. Techno had said that if I lost Tubbo even once, he would find out and tell Phil about all the other parties we've been to. And why would I want to be grounded for life? I walked by George who was sitting on the couch, staring into space. People passed by, looking at him like he was crazy. I paused a second to stand by him, waving my hand in front of his face. He immediately jumped up, shaking his head and snapping out of his trance. He looked up at me, cheeks pink and tear-stained.

"Holy sh*t!" I said, sitting next to him. "You good?" George shook his head, wiping his eyes with the back of his sleeved hand. "I-I can't find Dream, Sapnap, Karl- Anyone!" He cried, stray tears falling down his face. I didn't know how to comfort him. The only person I'd ever comforted was Tubbo by cuddling and, well.... I don't want to cuddle George. "I can't find Tubbo anywhere either. Want to help each other find our friends?" George looked up at me, immediately brighter and excited when I finished talking. "Yes!... please?" I could t help but laugh at his antics. "Yeah! Let's go!"

We wandered around for 30 minutes until George took off running towards a tall blonde man in a green hoodie, who embraced him immediately. I waved an invisible goodbye, leaving to find my friend. Eventually I'd wandered the entirety of the house twice, and Dream, George, and Skeppy now came to help me look for our four missing friends. Though, it was five again; George had disappeared after one lap around.

Suddenly, Sapnap came running up to us, asking if we had seen Karl. Everyone shook their heads. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw 8 people heading out the door, 4 carrying the other 4. At first, I thought nothing of it; 4 teenagers drank too much. As the last of the 8 left, I noticed something. The brunette in his arms seemed familiar. And when he turned towards me to shut the door, I realized why.
_________________________________

A/N: lol, sorry, I feel like this was a cringe chapter. I wrote it during class, and my teacher was silent for the second half of writing, and when I looked up I noticed that I was the only one in the class; She had put a message in chat, and whoever was looking at the screen would have gotten the chat message that said "if you're paying attention, you may go" omg I was so embarrassed. Okay, well now I can't get my 3rd period teacher mad as well, so buy bye! Luv u. New chapter out maybe tomorrow?