Chapter 3

T/W's:
Kidnapping
Mentions of screaming and crying
Doubting/regretting (idk??)
Cringe (on my behalf)
_________________________________
Skeppy POV
Tommy took off towards the front door, yelling Tubbo's name. Dream and I follow, trying to bring him back into the house. Tommy suddenly started screaming his friend's name, pointing at a group of people piling into a car straight ahead. I looked to where he was pointing, only to make sure he wasn't crazy. I was about to call Techno to come an pick his brother up when one of the boys in the back of the car slumped against the window. I immediately recognized the jet-black skin and hair of the half-demon. "BAD!!"

I let go of Tommy, yelling and leaping at the car. Dream grabbed me before I could grab the back of the car, and I struggled to get out of his grip before I fell limp on the sidewalk, head buried in my hands. Dream stared at the car a moment as it drove away, tensing up as it drove around the corner. I'm guessing he saw George. Sapnap went over to Dream, sinking to the ground as he imagined the worst for his own boyfriend. We all sat crying on the ground for a while.

Time Skip Brought To You by
Error Code: 404

Dream kicked everyone out (and no, don't go emphasizing on the word everyone. Emphasize on the key word kicked) shortly after we got up to go inside. Everyone, that is, except for me, Sapnap, Tommy, and Wilbur. So now here we sat, silently consoling one another while dealing with ourselves at the same time. Techno eventually came to pick up his brothers, who left without uttering a single word of goodbye. Techno wave slightly before following his brothers out to the car.

Now me, Sapnap, and Dream sat in an awkward-yet-comfortable silence. Nobody knew what to say. Obviously Tubbo was Tommy's best friend, but the three here now had lost their boyfriends. Their lovers. Their everything's. And the worst part was they could have stopped it. If Dream hadn't let go of George's hand, if Tommy had truly kept eyes on Tubbo the entire time, if Sapnap hadn't dragged Karl to the party, and if I had been more responsible; now everyone was sad, all blaming themselves.
_________________________________
A/N: that is literally one of the most depressed frikin chapters I've ever written. I am bored and have nothing to do. I see some ppl doing Q n' A's, so I am gonna do one as well. Any questions you have about me, my writing, random stuff in general, comment here! I am working on the next chapters, so maybe another tomorrow?