Bad Wolf Part 2

Celeste leant her head back against the wall she was currently leaning on, she had been chained up to a wall for about an hour now and she was getting horrible flash backs to Van Statten's cage.

She flinches as a guard comes crashing in with a silver bracelet that seemed to be sparking, scared she backs up against the wall in fear.

"Sammie! Samuel! Please...I'm scared" She screams through their mental connection but doesn't seem to get any response.

The guard motions for the other guards to hold her down and she struggles against their strong grip but to her dismay she couldn't get out. The silver bracelet is put on her wrist and she slumps in exhaustion as she feels the burning of the Time Vortex in her blood diminishing to a low thrum.

"What did you do?" She whispers in pain as she looks up at the guard.

"Neutralise you for collection" The guard says before walking out and her face pales.

Daleks.

She starts to swim in and out of consciousness despite her best efforts to stay awake and soon she blacks out.

****

"Where is she?! Give her back to me!" The tenth doctor had his face pressed against the bars of a cell, he was screaming for someone while Alfie paced along the floor behind him

"Torchwood...the absolute fuckers" Alfie said to himself lowly. "They just want her as a power source."

"Not helping Alfie" The Doctor snapped at the older Tyler before a guilty look flashes over his face. He walks over to Alfie and sits down on the bench beside him. "I'm sorry....I just wish they hadn't taken the sonic screwdriver, then we could get her back"

A woman enters the room and the Doctor glares at her with pure hatred as she gleefully walks over to the bars of the cell.

"The last two Time Lord's in existence and you're reduced to simple humans by the metal bars of a cell? How amusing"