CHAPTER 35: I'M BUSY

Song for this Chapter: "WOMAN" by Doja Cat

ARSIA'S POV

2 Days Later:

10:00 AM, Luca's office-

"Mi Amore, stop you are being very naughty, we are supposed to be working" I giggled while Luca gave me lustful eyes.

"But baby, I'm not feeling myself today, can I feel you instead? Luca grinned and grabbed my ass.

"You are constantly making it hard for me to behave when I'm with you," I lightly squealed.

"I love when you are not behaving, angel" Luca smirked while massaging my ass.

"Stop Mi Amore, we have work to do... and plus I am still very sore from last night," I bit my lip.

"That's why I'm trying to make you feel better," He whispered while kissing my neck and still rubbing my ass.

"Really? Are you now?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Okay fine, I just need a hug... or an orgasm," He grinned.

"Mio Dio, Luca!" My face flustered then he placed a soft kiss on my lip.

"Fine, come sit on me so we can get these documents sorted out... but I can't promise you that I won't be so fucking hard for you," Luca smirked and pulled me on his lap.

"O-okay then... I'll take the chair instead!" I jumped off his lap giggling the moment I felt how hard he already was.

"You make it so difficult for me, Arsia smith," He groaned playfully.

"I aim to please," I smiled and passed him the documents.

We eventually got serious and spent the next 2 hours sorting files into their various folders, I would say that our work was quite productive because we got all the important things done and some of the ones that were not so urgent also.

By the time we were done, it was time for my lunch break, and Luca usually had lunch with me. But he couldn't today due to some business calls he had to make.

I dropped the last of the documents on Luca's desk then went to join him on the couch where he was seated. I sat on him and caressed his face while placing kisses on his forehead.

"I'm sorry I can't have lunch with you today, baby," He looked up at me.

"It's okay, daddy, I know you have to work," I whispered then kissed his lips.

"I love it when you call me 'daddy'... you know what it does to me, but you saying that right now means you are not sore enough from last night," He smirked.

"Trust me, I can hardly walk," I said honestly.

"Make it up to you, okay? I will give you a hot bath when we get back home," He offered me his dashing smile.

"Yes please," I giggled.

"See you in half an hour, Mi Amore, get me some beignets too, please,"

"Okay, baby," I replied and then gave him one last kiss.

"I love you, Angel," Luca smiled.

"I love you too, Devil," I bit my lip and he gave me an evil grin.

Luca's eyes lingered on me till I left his office. I went back to my desk and picked up my bag then decided to go to the cafe across the street.