Chapter 23

Me and Noah spent out day watching movies in the home theatre, reading the rest of our book from yesterday.

Now we're in my room helping me choose an outfit for tonight after about 10 different outfits we finally got one

"That's the one, that's the one!!" Noah repeated

I turned to look in the mirror and agreed

"Yeah, I like this"

Noah wore blue ripped jeans with a black shirt and black shoes, I wore a white dress that went down in the middle showing my skin, clear nude heels to match with it. I did my makeup lightly with no eyeshadow just black eyeliner along with red lipstick. I then straightened my hair and put some jewellery on.

Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom to give Noah the grand reveal

I walked out giving a twirl giggling.

"Ohhhh hotttt, I love it" Noah squealed

"Let's take a picture for Brie" Noah said while taking out his phone.

Once we took our pictures I remembered to tell Noah I'm visiting my mom soon because it's almost her birthday and I haven't been around for her birthday in a long time I want to surprise her.

"I'm going to see my mom soon" I smiled

"That's great adri, When?"

"Maybe 4 days"

"Have you got your ticket already you could have told me"

"I didn't get it yet I'm gonna buy one tonight after the dinner"

"Should I come with you?"

"Yeah I would like that better you know how I am with flying" I rolled my eyes I'm so scared of flights.

"Does Carlo know you're leaving for a few days"

"I'm gonna tell him when this dinner is over with"

Frank knocked on the door and walked on in. As soon as he walked in his eyes widened like he just seen a ghost, making me and Noah laugh.

"Are you okay there" Noah teased him.