wriggling day.

the next morning you are greeted with darkness and a voice "dont take it off untill i say its ok  doll?" "ok" you feel cronus help you up off the bed then you hear him digging in cloths. "wha-what are you doing?" "im dressing you silly" you then feel him remove your sleep clothing and replace it with an outfit he picked out for you. "ok now lets go to the surprize" you then feel him drag you to the car and buckle you up and the cars tarts moving for about fifteen minutes then stops. "where are we cro?" "you will see when we get inside" he then stands behind you and takes the blindfold off of you and sniles "surprize y/n!" as soon as the blindfold is off you see that you are at a big dance hall with music and dancing and food and all of your close friends smiling and waiving at you. then everyone starts to run up to you as you walk up to the ginormus cake, cronus lights all the candles on the cake and then everyone starts to sing to you and after you blow out the candles everyone yells "HAPPY WRIGGLING DAY Y/N!!!" and the rest of thenig ht you are walking around and dancing and talking then as a slow song comes on everyone leaves the dancefloor and cronus starts to walk up to you "wanna dance doll?" you just nod blushhing like crazy and you and him dance to "you are the one that i want" all night then you go home with tons of gifts smiling at cronus. "ready to open your gifts?" "i dont need any gifts as long as i have you cronus" and yall softly kiss eachother blushing. (how romantic!!)