who you gunna call!?!?

a half hour after the call you hear a knock at the door and he swings open the door relealing a troll with nubby horns, a red sweater on and white eyes. cronus motions you to come over and meet the troll. the troll reaches a hand out and shakes it 'nice to meet you mam' "nice to meet you too mr..." 'kankri' "mr.karkri" he and cronus then walk you to the sofa where you sit and kenkri lectures you on everything about the trolls from their horns to the quadrents, after he tells you everything you ask for a demonstration, he then shows how touching horns is like a turn on point for a troll and he shows an example of quadrents by hand gestures and words. after that he then ,out of breath, sais his good byes as cronus sits across from you smiling "vwhat do you think doll, flushed for me?" you smile big and blush nodding your head and jumping into his arms for a warm hug, which he dose and during the hug he picks you up and carries you up to his room where he lays you to lay down for the night, he sits there for awhile watching your sleeping form thinking of somthing to do to show how much he truly is flushed for you, he then comes up with an idea and smiles writing it down in a bed side journal. then jumping in behind you cuddling you and kisses your cheek "flushed for you y/n" and drifts off to sleep proud of the plans he has for you.

sorry for the short chapter, i will try and keep the promise of the next one being good. luv ya readers!! ^+++^