the big surprize

you wake up in a bed thats in the middle of a black room with a john travolta poster and then she lays back on the bed trying to remember what happend last night before she got to this strange place. "i got you food" then the tall thing from last night walks into the room smirking carring a tray of food and a glass of juce. he places it on the bed in fromt of you and watches as you dig in. "vwhy vwer you laying in that ally?"  you flinch at the question "vwell may i knovw your name?" "y-y/n" "vwell it is nice to meet ye y/n! are you scared of me?" you simply just nod your head slowly "vwhy?" *silence* "vwould you touching my face and scary stuff help you kitten? ofcourse after you eat doll" moments after you finish eating he takes you food stuff to the kitchin and comes back smirking "ready doll?" you just nod in responce. he then walks over to you and picks you up and sits you on his lap as he lays back relaxing. you reach up to the left side of his forhead and trace the scratches there and look at his face, you then go to his neck where there are what looks like slices but are his gills feeling then move a little as you trace them. then you go to his head where his horns. as he dose he slowly oopens his eyes and grabs your hand"if you touch them please be gentile, the fins too" you just nod and he lets go of you and puts his hands on yout hips as you reach closer and closer to his horns where toy frace them from the base to the tip. you then go to his fins where you gentily grab them and feel the smooth surface. then you tap on his sholder "c-can i see your t-teeth and eyes?" he then opens his moth and stares at you. you then poke his teeth lightly so you dont hurt yourself then you look into his all white eyes and then you try to get up but he is holding you there smirking at you, he then with a blush on his face sits up and starts to get up with you placing you on the bed again and going to his closit where he pulls out the lether jacket that he found and gives it to you and sais "vwell. this i think is yours doll" he then looks you up and down blushing and smiling and then he gets his jacket. you look up at him and see hes dressed the same as you and smile a big smile realizing that he is also a greaser like you. he then goes up to you. "i dont know any other way to say this, y/n. im flushed for you" you then look at him confused. "i-im sorry but what dose that mean?" he then looks at you then he thinks real hard what to do "i knovw exactly vwho to call for help!!!" he then jumps on pestercum and messages them "come owver,need help vwith this kitten i hawv owver"