3: confusion

"You who have changed"

I choked on my food after Yuqi screamed in my face. I glared at her after looking around that all the attention was on us.

"Sorry, I just can't believe it. I mean, the Jeon Jungook that you dislike was being nice?" Yuqi said with an unbelieving tone.

"Right? For a second I actually thought he's nice," I spoke.

"Still, even though he's a jerk, he's still friends with your brother. Not to mention, the other 5 of them as well."

"Hyeyoon ah!" Taehyung screams from a distance, with Jungkook tagging behind him.

When I think of how Taehyung was even friends with Jungkook, I couldn't even relate it. This is going to be a long day...

"We will be starting our new project, I have group you guys and you have to finish the project within one week. Make sure to complete it together in your own time, it will be graded." Mrs Lee announced.

We were assigned to groups of four and I was grouped with Taehyung, Yuqi and Jungkook.

"When are you guys free to meet up?" I asked.

"You guys can come over to my house today to work on the project if you're free," Jungkook spoke up.

"Sure, I can make it today." Taehyung replied.

"Same," I nodded.

"I can't make it, I have an appointment today, you guys just start on with the project first." Yuqi said.

After school, Taehyung and I followed Jungkook to his house. His house was nearby my house and I knew it because my brother, Jimin would always visit his house. After a 10 minutes walk, we reached his house and went into his room.

"First, we need to research on the topic, then take out the useful information and compile together into a mindmap" I started.

With Taehyung's help on researching on the topic, Jungkook and I manage to extract out information that we can use into our mindmap. Very easily, we finished it within half an hour.

"Let's take a break first, I'll bring some refreshments," Jungkook spoke and left the room.

I took my time to look around his room while Taehyung wasn't paying attention. Surprisingly his room was very neat and clean, which I didn't expect from him. From a distance, I could see a photo frame on his desk so I went over to take a closer look.

"That's Jungkook when he was younger, doesn't he look so cute there?" Taehyung walked over to me.

Taking a closer look, the younger Jungkook does look more innocent than how he is. If only he is like this instead of being a jerk to me always. What did I even do wrong for him to do this to me everday.

But, he's not doing it recently...

I shake my head to clear away those thoughts when suddenly Taehyung held my face with his hand.

"Stand still, you have something on your face." Taehyung told me.

He reached out his other and to remove an eyelash that dropped right under my right eye, while I looked up so it was easier for him to remove it. Right after he removed it, the door opened and I instantly looked behind to see Jungkook standing there looking at us.

This is awkward...

Another hour later, we finished half of the project and the three of us were pretty tired from working on it. I was about to leave when I received a text from Jimin. At the same time, Jungkook's phone also rang.