Chapter 8 I Minecraft

(JASMINE'S P.O.V.)

I woke up to being halfway on top of Jay. I sat up and started staring at Jay. She looks beautiful.

I stared at her for a few minutes until she woke up.

"Good morning, "I said smiling.

"Morning." She said tiredly.

We both looked into each other's eyes and smiled. She sat up next to me.

"Want breakfast?" She asked.

"OK," I replied.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Cereal," I replied.

We got out of bed and went downstairs. We went into the kitchen. She grabbed out two bowls, two spoons, milk, and cereal and started making it.

Once she was done she grabbed both of the bowls and took them to the dining table. She pulled out a chair, gesturing for me to sit down. I sat down on the chair and she sat down next to me. I said thanks to her.

After we were done, Jay grabbed the bowls and put them into the sink. I stood up from the table and followed her.

"Wanna go back to my room?" She asked.

"OK," I replied.

We went upstairs and into her room. We sat down on her bed. I noticed there was a brown guitar in the corner of her room.

"You play the guitar?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Can you play me a song?" I asked

"Uh, yeah sure." She said.

She grabbed out her guitar and guitar pick and sat down on the bed. She started playing Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Her voice sounds like an angel.

Once she stopped, she looked at me.

"Your voice sounds amazing!" I said.

She thanked me. We both looked into each other's eyes, smiling. She stood up and put her guitar back into the corner. She sat back down next to me and asked.

"Do you wanna play Minecraft?"

"I've never played it before," I said to her

"I can teach you."

"OK."

She stood up and turned on the TV and Xbox, and grabbed out two controllers. She sat back down next to me and handed me a controller. Once it loaded she signed in.

"Wanna make an account?"

"OK."

I started making an account and she was helping me out.

Once I finished, she loaded up Minecraft.

"Survival or creative?" Jay asked.

"Survival," I replied.

Jay made a new survival world. We started playing together while she was teaching me.

It was a lot of fun and I loved it.

We played for about four hours.

"Want snacks?" Jay asked.

"OK."

She stood up and told me to stay. She went out her bedroom door. I continued playing.

One minute later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then Jay came inside with two big bags of Doritos. She handed me a bag and then sat down next to me. We continued playing while eating.

We were playing for hours until I heard someone yell 'Dinner ready'. Jay stood up and told me to come. I stood up and started following after her. We went into the dining room to see dinner on the table. Jay pulled out my chair and I sat down. She sat down next to me and we started eating and talking.

Once we finished Jay grabbed our plates and then put them into the sink. I stood up and we went upstairs and into her room. We sat back down on her bed.

"Wanna watch Youtube?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," Jay replied.

She saved and exited the world, then exited Minecraft and went onto YouTube. She put her arm around me and I put my head on her shoulder.

We watched YouTube until I fell asleep on her.

I felt her adjust us so that we were lying on the bed. I fell back asleep.