The conversation in the Park

There was a lovely weather in the park. The warm sunlight, the cloudy sky, the refreshing wind, everything lined up to be the perfect evening. After his daily training Madeleine decided to relax a little bit in the park. Lately he has been thinking about a lot of things, well actually it was just one thing but thats already a lot for Madeleine brain capacity. Madeleine always had a lot of self confidence, combined with his charisma and stunning appereance, its not a big surprise that he was well known for being a heartbreaker. He would often go to Sparkling's bar to talk, or better said, flirt, with any cookie that he would find attractive, just to then, in the best moment of the conversation, leave the place, letting his victim with a feeling of frustation and thrist for more. One of various strategies that he used to inspire love to whoever he wanted. But like every strategy it had a weak point, a flaw, where its efficiency looked to be compromised.

He knew Espresso cookie since they were in the republic, back then he was a shy bookworm, what could happened that changed him so much? Now he was so confident, smart and intriguing, what mysteries could lay behind his always clean glasses? What kind of thoughts could be behind those beautiful brown eyes? Madeleine couldnt stop thinking about him, only if he could get a little closer to him, just enough to take him in his arms, just close enough to feel his heartbeats, enough to feel his breathing, his subtle but desesperate breathing, desesperate for love, just like him.

Madeleine sat on a bench in an attempt to put his thoughts in order. It was beautiful day outside, the wind was gently blowing and the sunlight was filtering through the leaves of the trees in the park. All the cookies in the park apparently were having a blast this day, even onion cookie wasnt crying, she wasnt smiling either but, at least its an advance. Madeleine was having a taste of his own medicine,  he felt frustrated, whishing that Espresso gave him the opportunity he was looking for. 

"Excuse me is that seat taken?"

Madeleine turned his gaze to where that voice came from. It was Sparkling Cookie with his always polite smile. Even though he was wearing a casual outfit, he still had such a refined aura, almost like his natural state was being in neat suit attending his clients.