Woops

Ok i am sorry it took so long i had all my sports start on the same week so here it is 

Demon/kurama

talking human

3rd pov

come on time to go home hinata Mikoto said as she was holding baby hanabi they were in a hospital room, it has been 2 weeks since the bath houses collapsed and we see naruto lying on the bed in a hospital gown with the blankets pulled over him but mom 10 more minutes i want to stay incase he wakes up please hanabi points over to Naruto and mumbles some incoherent words while pointing Mikoto walks over and then leans down hanabi takes her chubby baby hand and smacks Naruto's head as hard as she could on the fore head which isn't that hard.

Naruto P.O.V

I open my eyes and see two white eyes i scream as the face gives me a toothless grin and says Bleh I scream and smack my head against the headboard making a loud crash i rub my head as i see someone tell a shinobi something as he runs off a few seconds later  the hokage comes in and says naruto your awake yep old man i am ready to go wait what happened to the girl is she ok yes yes she is ok Naruto she just had a broken arm.

2 hours later

3rd pov 

Naruto had spent the rest of the time talking with hinata and Mikoto and he learned her name they went back to hinatas room to get a checkup and she ended up spending the night in the hospital the hokage has stayed to ask and tell Naruto about something.

sorry for the short chapter