Wake Up

Hiruzen P.O.V.

as i yell at the Kumo shinobi i hear a very quiet croak of 'jiji' i turn to look and to my horror i see naruto falling with bloud coming out of his eyes he hits the ground with a soft wumph i turn to the enemy shinobi and release all my killing intent and directing it at him he starts sweating and he passes out i call to the anbu kill him now i roar the anbu stab him multiple times and then take the body i call dog dog help me bring Naruto to the hospital quickly.

we shunsine to the hospital and i roar 'help him' all the doctors look over and a look of disgust appearears on there faces they then say we don't treat the demon here Hokage sama i signal to dog and he stabs a raikiri through the doctors chest i then say 'if you dont heal him that will be you all of you' a doctor takes him away on a strecher and rush him through the hospital.

5 days later

we see hinata and her family leaving the hospital and returning to the compound where hiashi calls a meeting with the Hyuga elders 'now hyuga elders 5 days ago the kumo ambassador came to konoha this was a ruse they kidnapped hinata hyuga apparently naruto Uzumaki found them and fought them and freed hinata to get help he ended up getting his eyes cut out i have made a executive decision and that is after visiting the boys apartement in the red light district i am welcoming naruto to the clan also getting him a donor for his eyes he has saved hinata 2 times now so i feel this is imperative i have lined up one of our older hyugas to donate his eyes.

he will not be able to active them because he doesnt have hyuga dna so calm down also i  will bring this up in the next council meeting with the Konoha council and tell them that he has the Hyuga's backing any attack against him will be a attack against the hyuga clan meeting adjourned.'

2 days later

we see hinata's family staring at naruto wishing him to wake up hinata's little sister hinabi pokes her mom in the shoulder and points to naruto hitomi walks over to naruto holding baby hinabi hinbi reaches down and slaps naruto's forehead with her chubby baby hand like the first time he groans and smells the hospital and groans and rolls over and says into his pillow im back here aren't I wait wheres hinata he yells as he jumps up and trys to feel to see if hinata is safe Hitome says 'yes she is here' she says as she guides him over he yells triumphantly 'your ok' he yells as he grabs her in a hug and starts jumping up and down  as she starts blushing he sets her down and then says 'sooooooo how long was i out' 'about 1 week' Hitome says 

they spend the rest of the day talking when Hinata and her family has to go home after the leave and he is supposed to be sleeping he sits in lotus position and reaches out for Kurama he see him then pulled inside of his mind where he sees Kurama sleeping he then runs up to Kurama and climbs on top him he then yells 'Kurama i missed you' Kurama wakes up with a start and says 'oh kit I'm sorry what happened was i was sealed as the body and the soul with a little bit of chakra and that's what I used to make the tattoo and boost you in the baths so when you used that tattoo it summoned my chakra back you are now the true jinchuriki of the nine tails.'

i know that implanted byakugan could be used this is part of the story 

naruto can see in his mind because its his mind

Next time the council meeting