Part 2~Roomates

I literally wrote part one months ago maybe even a year or so ago sooo bear with me here

Billie took me on a tour of the school, she seems really nice, I think we'd be good friends.

"Sooo, how do you like the school so far?" Billie asked exaggerating the 'o'

"it's not bad just wish i wasn't here" i said lazily shrugging my shoulders. "lots of girls say that and they tend to love it here eventually" she said with a light smile.

"well i don't think i'm one of those girls" i slightly mumbled. " anyways here we are, this is your dorm, of course you're going to have a roommate. luckily since your a 3 rd year you only get one roommate, all of the 1st years are bunked in groups of 4-8. most of the dorms are off campus like yours but there are some that are on campus that you can live in by yourself but they're really tiny. i will always recommend having room mates. anyways be careful your roommate is known as a HUGE bitch. just try and keep your stuff clean and in order and you'll be fine." she finishes her rant with a big exhale.

"who's my roommate?" i ask looking at her as she takes my key and unlocks my dorm for me.

"me!" she says giggling

"oh well it's nice to have a friendly face around then." i say smiling

we walk into the dorm there's a small hallway leading into a bigger hallway with a mini kitchenette, washer and dryer, and finally opening up to a small living room

we walk into the dorm there's a small hallway leading into a bigger hallway with a mini kitchenette, washer and dryer, and finally opening up to a small living room. there's a small glass table with a few chairs around it and a ladder leading up to a loft bed. it's decorated very nicely with LED lights, some shelves with lots of shoes and hoodies on them. she leads me to a door right next to the table and opens it up revealing a nice dives room with a queen sized bed a book shelf and a medium sized window.

"this is your room feel free to decorate it however you see fit and if you need any help unpacking, decorating or getting supplies to decorate, I'm your girl" she finished by slightly raising her hand

"thanks that means a lot"
"anyways I'll leave you to it, if you need me I'll be upstairs" she says as she walks out.

I turn around and start unpacking my things and decorating my room

her room