Part 3 ~ Indigo

A/N- The long awaited next chapter
Disclaimer: Slight smut?

I woke up in the middle of the night, it was like 2 am I noticed the figure next to me was drinking. who tf can still be drinking at this time. i already know the hangovers gonna kick our asses.

I turn my LED lights on and realize it's just Indigo. i couldn't see exactly who all was in the room, I look and it seems like Billie and Alexis left but Karissa's still in the room but she's the one on the bean bag now.

I looked back over to Indigo who was now looking at me. I'm not sure what it was, maybe it was the lighting maybe it was the way she was looking at me, or the alcohol in my system but I really wanted to kiss her. I just met her but I really wanna kiss her.

she leaned closer to me, tilted her head a bit and asked "what are you thinking about?" in a quiet raspy voice. and without thinking i answered her with "I'm thinking about what it would be like to kiss you right now"

She turned her body towards me and put her hand on my thigh, my breath hitching a bit the further it went up. she leaned even closer our lips lightly brushing against each others.

"Tell me you want me to kiss you" Indigo very quietly whispered
in that moment i felt like no one was around, like no one could hurt me or touch me.

"Kiss me" I said

She leaned closer and planted a soft light kiss on my lips. then another, and another, but they started to get rougher, sloppy, and rushed.

INDIGO POV

one of my hands was still on her thigh, the other was on the back of her head tangled in her hair i pulled her head closer towards mine and opened my mouth slightly to breath, she took the opportunity to slip her tongue in my mouth, moaning at the feeling. our tongues moved together sloppily.

she started to move over, pushing herself on top of me, straddling my lap. my hand now grabbed her butt, squeezing it while trailing kisses down to her neck i'm sure i'm probably leaving hickies.

she quietly moaned while gripping my hair. our lips reconnected, as my hand reached up to her boobs, still covered in the same white shirt from yesterday. i played with her boobs under her shirt. slowly my other hand slipped down her side, and between her legs.

just as i was about to slip my hand thru the waistband of her pants i heard loud gagging sounds. We stop and i turn to see Karissa gagging in her sleep.

Janessa and i both rush over to her. We both grab an arm and we carry her to the bathroom. she's awake at this point and starts throwing up into the tub. it's gonna hurt to clean that up.

Janessa Pov

After a while she finally stopped throwing up, we cleaned her and the bath tub. At this point it's about 3:30 am I feel gross, I smell like puke I'm hungover, hungry, and horny.

I take a quick shower and decide to just go back to sleep, but when I get back to my room Indigo and Karissa are sprawled out on my bed. Ughh I make my way out of the room and I see Billie sitting on the couch.

Janessa =Italic Billie=Bold

"Hey what are you doing up?"
"I heard lots of noise and woke up. As soon as I woke up I could smell the puke from a mile away."
"Oh I'm so so so sorry we didn't mean to wake you up, Karissa was gaging in her sleep and started throwing up everywhere, it was so bad, and I had to clean it up"
"You don't have to be sorry pretty girl"