Sinema

------

------

"Can you put your phones away for five minutes?" Mason asked Aurora and Liam as they walked towards Sinema. "Scott can howl if he needs you."

"I just feel like we should be doing something." Liam said and Aurora nodded.

"You are." Mason stopped them. "You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant."

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant."

"Yeah that's Rory." Mason motioned to Aurora. Liam looked her up and down and almost started literally drooling over her.

"You got a little drool there." Aurora teased him.

"At least here, you can get drunk." Mason told them and they started walking. The door opened to reveal Hayden.

Aurora sighed heavily and Liam wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I said I'd let you two in. Not her." Hayden sneered.

"You said we could have a plus one." Mason said.

"I didn't say plus Aurora."

"I'm his flight attendant." Aurora said.

"What?"

"Co-pilot. Forget it I don't have to go in." Aurora turned to walk away but Liam wrapped his arms around her.

"No, you're coming. Okay." Mason said. "How about, me, him, and her." Mason reached into his pocket. "Plus 50?"

"Welcome to Sinema." Hayden fake smiled. She winked at Liam as he passed by and he scrunched his face up in disgust and pulled Aurora to him making the girl smile proudly.

They walked inside and were greeted with the loud blasting music and people dancing everywhere.

Liam covered Aurora's eyes when he saw the half naked guys dancing. She scoffed and moved his hand. They walked over somewhere and stopped behind Mason.

"We don't look old enough to be here."  Aurora told Mason.

"Neither does he." They followed his line of sight and saw Brett dancing with a girl.

"So is this club mixed?" Liam asked. Brett then turned and started dancing a lot closer with a guy.

"Ish." Aurora and Liam shared a look.

Mason walked off leaving the two to stand alone.

"Well now what do we do?" Liam asked.

"Wanna go make out in a corner?" Aurora asked. Liam's eyes lit up and he dragged her off. He pushed her against a wall and she giggled when he connected their lips.

He dropped his hands to her ass making her hum. Her hands went up to his hair as he kissed down her neck. He found her sweet spot making her moan.

"God I love you." Liam breathed out against her neck sending shivers down her spine.

"shit" she sighed as he sucked on her sweet spot.

They both suddenly got this feeling.

"There's someone here like us." Aurora said. They looked at each other and went to find Brett.

"No I didn't catch anything." He told the two when they found him.

"No one else in here's like us?" Liam asked.

"I don't know dude. Maybe. It's Beacon Hills. What's the difference?"

"It felt different." Aurora said while biting her lip anxiously.

"What do you mean?"

"It felt off." she told Brett. "It felt wrong."

------

Aurora and Liam were making there way through the club, agreeing that they would stick together the rest of the night. As they were walking Aurora bumped into Hayden who dropped all her drinks.

"Are you kidding me?" she exclaimed. "Those were $10 each."

"Sorry." Aurora apologized.

"The bartender isn't just going ot refill them for me."

"Okay um, I've got money." Aurora started digging through the pockets of her jacket.

Liam looked at her softly knowing her father was having money troubles.

"$12 and uh change." Aurora handed it to her.

"You still owe me 200." Hayden threw the change back at Aurora. Aurora squeezed her eyes shut in frustration.

"Rory." she looked up at Liam and just shook her head.

"I hate her." she spat.

Liam grabbed her hands. "Dance with me?" she looked up at him and he had a sheepish grin on his face. A smile twitched at her lips looking at his adorable face.

"Come on." she pulled his arms around her waist and she put hers on his shoulders. They danced along to the music enjoying themselves.

"You look hot by the way." he whispered in her ear making her blush.

"You're not to bad yourself." she winked. Liam shook his head and kissed her nose. They continued dancing until they heard growling and roaring in the other room.

They ran into a room and saw Lucas about to hit an injured Brett. Liam ran forward and tackled him to the ground. Lucas got the upperhand and was on top of Liam. Aurora roared and ran at him. He attempted to punch her but she blocked it and grabbed his arm. She spun him around making him land on his back.

Kira and Scott ran in and Aurora looked up at them. Before she could comprehend what was happening she was sent flying back into a wall.

"You're a little late!" Liam shouted at them as he fought off Lucas.

Kira pulled out her sword while Scott went after Lucas. Aurora pushed herself onto her knees and crawled over to Brett and Mason.

Aurora looked up and saw Liam slam Lucas onto the ground. Everyone watched with wide eyes as Kira transformed and shouted something in Japanese. She was about to drive her sword into Lucas's head but Scott stopped her.

"Kira!" he shouted and grabbed her arm stopping it from going into Lucas. Everyone stayed silent until Scott spoke again, "Is everyone okay?"

They all nodded and Liam went over to Aurora.

"Are you okay?" he lifted up her shirt and saw a bruise slowly going away. She gave him a smile.

"I'm fine. Just a little bruise." She shrugged her shoulders. He nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"We need to get him out of here. Liam, Rory, give me a hand." Scott said. They lifted Lucas up when something was pierced through his chest. They dropped him and looked up to see three big people in masks. "Why did you do that?" Scott asked.

Liam pushed Aurora behind him when he noticed the three people looking at her and tilting their heads to the side.

"His condition was terminal."

Aurora grasped Liam's arm as they kept looking at her.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked. The three just turned and started walking away. "What does that mean!?" One of them turned back around.

"Failure."

------