Chimera

------

------

"Please Rory." Liam begged Aurora as they stood in her room arguing over him lending her money to pay back Hayden.

"No, Liam. I don't want you to waste your money." Aurora told him.

"Baby, it's not wasting money. You're stressing out over this and if me giving you some money helps you pay her back quicker then I'm gonna give you the money." Liam urged.

Aurora looked at him as she pulled on her jacket. 

"Fine." she sighed and took the twenty dollars he was handing her. Liam grinned and she rolled her eyes and pushed him. "Stop it."

"Hey," he caught her wrist as she walked past him. She turned around to yell at him but he pressed his lips to hers. "I love you." he told her when they pulled apart.

"I guess I love you too." Aurora said playfully. Liam pouted his bottom lip. "Hey, no fair! You know that's my weakness!" she whined.

"Exactly." 

"I'm just kidding." she pulled his lips down to hers. "I love you too."

Liam smiled as he watched her leave.

------

Aurora pushed through the sweaty bodies in the Sinema as she tried to find Hayden. When she caught sight of the girl she walked over to her.

"Fourty-three dollars." Aurora held up the money.

"I said I don't want your money." Hayden told her.

"You said I owe you 200." Aurora said.

"Aurora, just forget it. I don't need--" Hayden was cut off as the power went off. They both looked around as the lights shut off but people kept dancing. "Perfect."

Hayden started walking off and Aurora followed after her.

"Hayden. Hayden." Aurora called as they got to another room.

"I gotta be honest, Aurora. If you're trying to be a good person, I really don't care." Hayden told her.

"I'm just trying to make up for middle school." Aurora sighed.

"Nothing will make up for middle school." Hayden then turned and tried to pull the lever that would turn the power back on. "Oh come on." she grunted as it wouldn't budge.

Aurora put her hand over Hayden's and helped her pull the lever.

"You want to keep hating me? Go for it. You said I owe you 200. So here's 43 more." Aurora held out the money and Hayden took it.

Aurora sighed before heading out of the Sinema.

------

Aurora walked onto the lacrosse field with Liam.