Chapter 3: A cheat.

Jake's POV
"Jake! Jake wake up!"
"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, we were still on the plane and Hailey was grabbing her bag.
"We're here!" She squealed.
"Finally!" I sighed, getting up from the navy, leather seat.
"Let's meet the others outside!" She said, grabbing my hand.
"Come on, let's just get a taxi to the resort." Zander mumbled, annoyed.
"Alright! Who's sitting next to who?" Sean asked.
"I'll sit next to Ha-" I began,
"I'm sitting next to Hailey!" Zander interrupted me.
"How about I just sit in the middle!" Hailey exclaimed.
"Fine." Zander mumbled.
~~~~
At the hotel
Hailey's POV
Jake and I dragged our suitcases up the staircases, finally arriving at room 6B.
"This is it.." Jake smiled, sliding the shiny keycard through the door. The room was large and carpeted, with a large king-sized bed in the middle. There was plently of closet space which was good, because I had brought a lot of clothes.
~~
(Still Hailey's POV)
"Right, I'm going to start unpacking, I'll be back in a minute!" He said, going to the closet cheerfully. I noticed a text message pop up on his phone, I had a quick glance of who it was and I was shocked. The phone read 'Girl from Tinder.'
'Is he cheating on me? I thought to myself, Maybe I should text with her to find out who she is.'
So, I started messaging.
Girl from tinder
Hiii ❤️🥰😘
Jake (Hailey is messaging, but it's Jake's phone)
Hello? Who is this?
Girl from tinder
It's Ashley of course! 😘
Jake
This is Jake's girlfriend, what's going on?
Girl from tinder
Oh, it's the so called 'freak'. Sorry sweetie, but Jake loves me, not you.
Jake
How long have you been seeing eachother?
Girl from tinder
for about 3 weeks. He's always telling me that you're an ugly crybaby. Sorry hun but he doesn't love you ❤️
Jake has gone offline
I couldn't believe it, I had trusted that idiot! I had to break up with him as soon as I could. But...I couldn't, even after he had just broken my heart, I still loved him. It was the right thing though, this wasn't good for me. The tears were streaming down my pale face, all the memories were flooding back. He told me he loved me every night, but it was all fake. That douchebag lied to me.
"Hailey?! What's wrong?" Jake questioned, running over and hugging me, I pulled away quickly.
"I TRUSTED YOU. I THOUGHT THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME WHEN REALLY IT WAS ALL FAKE." I yelled, Jake looked confused.
"What did I do?"
"YOU CHEATED."
"I would never!"
"Yeah right."
"Hailey please, I love you."
"And I love you to, and I always will because I can't get over someone like you. But I need someone I can trust, and it doesn't look like it's you. I'm sorry but we're over." I muttered, running out of the room, sobbing. I was running so fast I didn't even realise someone was walking down the hall. I bumped into them, almost falling to the floor, before they caught me.
"D-Drew?! What are you doing in London?" I questioned, tears still flowing.
"My parents had a business trip here and brought me along."
"Oh, well uh c-could you l-let go of m-me?" I stuttered, he let go of me and blushed.
"Sorry. Hey, why are you crying?" He asked, with a concerned look on his face.
"Jake cheated on me...but it doesn't matter, you probably don't understand." I muttered beginning to walk away.
"Actually...I do."
"What?"
"I recently found out Zoey was cheating on me.."
"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.."
"HAILEY! HAILEY, PLEASE WAIT!" Jake yelled.
"Jake, I've had enough of your lies."
"I'm not lying! I swear! I meant it when I said I love you and I meant it when I said you were my everything."
"I love you to, and it's going to be impossible to get over you, but I can't trust you anymore! I'm going to find Zander." I muttered, walking away.
~~~
Jake's POV
"Nice one, Jake."
"You like her, don't you."
"Maybe I do..but the moment I realised you were together, my plan worked perfectly, I just snuck your phone and changed my contact name to 'Girl from tinder' to think that you cheated on Hailey."
"WHAT. DREW YOU KNEW I LOVED HER, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"
"Love is a crazy game, and you sometimes have to cheat to win." He smirked and walked off, leaving me there, speechless.
~~~~~
A/N hey guys! i hope you liked this chapter! There are just a few things i would like to discuss.
I know this is a Jailey fanfiction. it is still a Jailey fanfiction. I'm not confirming that Hailey will forgive Jake but I will say drailey will NOT happen in this fanfic. There may be some drailey moments but it is still a jailey fanfic!
Next thing, this story is short. This is just a short sequel to 'why her' maybe I'll do a part 3 but part 2 will probably only have one or two more chapters. After that, I will do more Jailey stories but with different plots as I have a lot of ideas. Don't worry, the last chapter of this book will be quite long! Just let me know if you want part 3 in the comments.
I love you all!
xo
- elle